Winter Break

Harry was standing beside his bed and made sure that his roommates were asleep. He turned to his right, and his cat jumped and transformed into his real form. Pandora Actor bowed to him, "In acht nehmen, Outoto". Harry nodded and walked outside the room, while Pandora Actor changed his appearance to look like Harry and lay down on his bed.

When Harry walked out of the Slytherin common room he used [Message], "I am in my way, I should be there in 10 minutes or less".

Harry went outside using his invisibility cloak, which was given to him by Momonga on his 11 birthday. Under the invisibility cloak, he was wearing another back cloak and a black face mask. He ran outside to the 1st floor of the castle, he jumped from a window and continued running in the direction of the forbidden forest.

Inside the Forest, Harry stopped and when he felt a presence. He took the invisibility cloak from his head, removed the face mask, and put his arms in the air. Two eyes appear from the shadows of the top of one tree.

Then the person looking at him jumped and stood in front of him. Harry kneel down at the presence of the young dark elf, "thank you for coming, Aura-sama". The young elf was ashamed for the way Harry addressed her, "Come on Ry-chan, don't be so formal". Harry smiled at the comment.

"So, it should be here, right?" asked the 6th-floor guardian. "According to Pandora's research, he has been coming here to drink unicorn's blood," Harry said after he cast [Clairvoyance].

After two minutes of running, they found what they were looking for. A unicorn was lying on the ground, and next to it was a man with black robes. Harry turned to Aura, he gesticulated at her, asking who should be attacking, but Aura shrugged, so they decided to resolve it in a rock, paper scissors game. The winner was Harry.

Harry put on the invisibility cloak again and walked closer and he casted [Brilliant Radiance], a purifying spell that uses holy light. He was thinking of using the spell in Peeves later because he has been harassing Pansy and Daphne Greengrass.

The attack made great damage, and the person in robes skin started to burn. The blood drinker couldn't see his enemy and decided to run. A small fire arrow landed in his way. He stopped and turned in the direction the arrow was coming from but found nothing.

When the Unicorn attacker tried to leave again, he saw a pair of green eyes coming from the shadows of the forest. He got scared by it and fell back, the hood of his robes fell, and the face of Professor Quirrell showed up.

"Hello, Professor. Are you making a night stroll like me?" asked Harry while walking in Quirrell's direction. Harry's face drew a smile that can be confused with the smile of a kid making a little prank.

"Harry Potter", hissed the professor, but Harry shook his head, "No, professor. My name is Harry Suzuki."

Quirrell laughed, "I don't know if you are brave or stupid, coming here alone. I don't know why you were placed in Slytherin". Harry chuckled, "It's funny that you can speak normally now. Although I prefer it that way, if not, this conversation would not be a pain in the ass like your classes. And what is even funnier is your pathetic try of a taunt".

"Silly boy. You don't know against who you are dealing with," the Professor said angrily.

Harry shrugged like there was no danger at the moment, "No, I just know that you are possessed. And by the scene right here, means that both of you are weak and desperate".

"Hey! are you going to fight or to talk?" a voice sounded from the shadows of the forest. The Professor turned to see who was talking, and he saw a young male with brownish skin and blonde hair, the colour of one eye was blue and the other green, and in his hands, there was a bucket filled with popcorn.