School supplies and the train to Hogwarts

Harry, Albedo, and Momonga went together to the Leaky Cauldron. Entering the pub, some people looked at them and then look away.

Professor McGonagall said a little introduction to the Diagon Alley. She let them know the sequence to can enter Diagon Alley and the conversion between non-wizard money and the wizard money. "First, we are going to Gringotts, the safest bank", said Professor McGonagall.

"Not safe enough if they do not use Ainz Ooal Gown system", said Harry with a smirk.

Harry's first impression of the place was not good. He looked at the alley with a frown. He tried to hide his astonishment. "So pathetic", is what he thought.

Narrow streets, no signals for the people who come and go. Lack of public security. The buildings look old enough to fall down. Many problems were seen at first glance.

"Enchanted building?" guessed Harry. "If so, it means that as fast as the enchantment runs out, the place will collapse", kept thinking Harry.

On their way to the bank, the professor told them about the exchange rate and the currency used inside the wizarding world.

They have three kinds of currency, and it seems that they use them all together. The whole process, although not difficult for him, is unnecessarily laborious.

Harry only could think that the reason for this was the laziness of the ministry of the economy in charge of the wizarding world.

Entering the bank, Harry saw the different Goblins. He saw how efficient they were in their work. Even when they work with instruments of the last century.

"You may need 30 Galleons to buy everything. Means that it will be around 150 pounds", said McGonagall to Satorou.

Then the professor got close to Harry and gave him a key. "This is the Key for Vault of your parents. You can use it whenever you want".

"Thanks," said Harry with a smile.

Albedo went to make the exchange of currency. The process did not take too much time.

While waiting, professor McGonagall started to point them to the stores to find the different school supplies.

"I see. I deeply appreciate your assistance" said Satoru, then he asked, "are those the only stores that sell the supplies?"

"There are more, but those stores are more open when they sell to people that are not from here", said McGonagall.

Albedo arrived at the conversation and smiled at the supreme being. The professor only frowned a little when she did not see her with anything to save the money. That made her wonder, "where did she save it?"

"Please, do not take it badly, but as far as the way the people react, and especially when is about a store. Money will always be welcome. So, can you point me to the other stores?", commented Momonga.

McGonagall was taken aback. His words and tone sounded like he meant no harm, but she still felt uneasy. "Very well, I can point you the places to get those supplies".

"Thank you ", said Albedo.

After professor McGonagall explained the location of each store, they agreed on a meeting point.

Harry's first stop was the Ollivanders. The clerk appeared out of nowhere, but Harry and his parents were able to detect him.

The man looked rather extravagant. The way to find the right wand for Harry required different things that do not look related, but they still comply.

While the clerk started to measure Harry, Albedo took note of everything.

After a few minutes of measurements, Ollivander gave several wands to Harry. He made it so he could start a small trial and error exercise with each wand.