Reports

Draco was nervous, but he did not look like it. He hasn't seen his father all the holidays. As fast they arrived home, he disappeared. At Christmas, he knew that Parkinson was going to measure the Suzuki family, and since then, they have not contacted back. The only information they told us is that they are busy due to some new business.

Today Narcissa Malfoy, Draco's mother, told him that his father had a request for him and needed to go to his office. He does not know what he wants to talk about, but he has an idea.

Before arriving at Hogwarts, his father asked him to befriend Harry Potter. No reasons were given, but Draco thought it was more for prestige. He is the Boy-Who-Live after all, and if the boy becomes friends with him it will help to clear their name.

Lucious Malfoy, Draco's father, declared that he was under the Imperious curse, and said that the war did nothing but problems to the economy of the Malfoy vaults. Which in a way was correct, since they were the richest family that supported the Dark Lord's cause, and a fortune was wasted on it.

Draco kept thinking about all of this until he arrived at the door of his father office. Suddenly he remembers a smile and a certain bushy-haired girl. His father told him that, when the time comes, he will have to marry a pure-blood girl, but he should not be against him befriending a half-blood. Servers Snape is a family friend, and he is a half-blood.

He patted the pocket inside his coat. After finally relaxing, Draco stood straight and knocked on the door and from inside a voice sounded saying, "Come in".

Draco opened the door and entered the room. His father was behind a desk signing some papers. Draco stood still at the door, and his father just looked at him from the position he was in. Lucious only shook his head slightly, and with his head, he pointed him to take sit in front of him.

Draco walked and took sit, and his father put the quill in his hand in its place. Lucious look at the eyes of Draco. "I hope you already know why you are here", Lucious said while leaning in the chair.

"I have an idea, father. Is it about my friendship with Harry Suzuki?" Draco wanted to please his father but did not realize he committed a mistake right away.

"Suzuki?" the Malfoy's patriarch looked at his son with a stern look. He looked irritated at the last name. "If my research is correct, that is the last name of the blood traitors. Now our community has International blood traitors."

The young Malfoy was uncomfortable, and when his father realized, he only sighed, "Yes, Draco is about him. The kid was born from blood traitors and he ended up with others that are the same. But tell me, is he redeemable?"

"I think so. He despite the Weasley's, except for their older one, Percy." Lucious snorted at the information, "hard not to despise them. But why do you think Percy is the exception?"

The young Slytherin remembered a small talk with Harry, "A Weasley with real aspiration, cunning enough to talk with the right person. If it weren't for your family, you might have ended up in Slytherin. His stand for blood status is debatable. It may say that he is against it only to appeal to the right people."

Lucious looked closely while his son was giving his answer. He may have not thought that information, but the information seemed valid. He has heard that the boy has tried to talk with people in the ministry every time he goes with his dad.

"Very well, but now, let's go back to our main point. Harry Potter," said Lucious and Malfoy nodded. "Well, from the beginning, he made a pact with me to prevent any problem with Professor Snape. And he was able to associate himself with the houses of the sacred forty-eight, and befriend upper classmates..."