Information from the past, today.

The Slytherin quidditch players left the "locker room", and many Slytherin students were waiting for them. Draco could not help but draw a smirk on his face, liking the attention he was getting. And in a completely opposite situation, Harry tried to avoid people as hard as he could.

Unfortunately for Harry, his quidditch partners did not notice it and hugged him and tried to be part of the celebrations. The only one that could escape was the team's Capitan, the person everybody was searching for. He was still in the locker room, thinking about the game, their playing style, the good points and their luck. Gryffindor was easy because they just knew how to go to the front. Still, Ravenclaw was different as they also had their strategies, and Hufflepuff, too, as they played as a real team, unlike the others.

Outside, where all the commotion was happening, Draco was just left by a couple of first years who congratulated him. Suddenly a bushy hair girl opened herself away and hugged Draco out of nowhere, congratulating him on the game. Behind her were Draco's parents, who only nodded and smiled at him. A simple gesture that made Draco's day. After that, Hermione hugged Harry, who was walking to them. Draco looked at his parents, and Lucious nodded slightly.

Draco got closer to Harry, "We should go to the common room to celebrate with the rest".

Harry smiled, "in a minute." He turned to see Hermione, "can we talk for a moment?"

"Sure", answered Hermione, shrugging. The two walked a bit to get away from the people around. Most of the students were still walking to the castle.

Harry looked at them, and Hermione only shook her head, "so much noise for only one game."

The Suzuki heir shrugged, "It's their local derby. It's not like there are many games. Still, the real-life rivalry between Salazar Slytherin and Godric Gryffindor was translated into a sports rivalry. In my opinion, it's better than the original rivalry."

"I guess so", said the bushy-haired girl and then returned to see her friend. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

"I wanted to ask you for more of your time with Pansy. Now, I know that you two are best friends", said Harry Hermione was about to protest, but he continued. "But she hasn't been herself since the start of the year. Draco's friendship has fractured because of some politics. I know that Draco would try to be a better friend, but he is also trying to look after his family."

Hermione turned to see where Pansy was. The Slytherin princess was standing next to Harry's mother. She looked to be just accompanying her and her husband while a thin, tall, half-bald redhead man wearing glasses was talking enthusiastically to the Suzuki patriarch.

Albedo was only smiling, and Pansy was also trying to fake the same smile. Pansy wanted that the conversation to end or for Harry to rescue her. Harry's father, Satorou, was stopped by not other than Arthur Weasley, who, after learning that the Suzuki owned a Muggle company, he decided to talk to him extensively.

"I would love to talk to you about your company and many other things. I worked for the Ministry in the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts Office. Still, due to the statute of secrecy, the information of the uses of many artefacts are unknown even to me." Said the redhead man.

Satorou was taken aback by the energy of the man. He remembered Pandora Actor when he was talking about the objects in Nazarick's treasury.

"It's not every day that a person arrives in our society and helps us create progress almost immediately. Although it is about Quidditch, I think that is the first step to sharing the muggle views of fairness. Such wonderful people they are, creating rules that help everyone; that is something we should also thrive on", said the Weasley patriarch.