My Dad's Friend: 12

«TRISTAN'S POINT OF VIEW»

I rubbed my eyes and sauntered down the notches, strolling into the living room. I dropped myself on the sofa, resting my head back and shut my head, feeling an explosion going on in my head till I felt a presence before me, I peeked my left eye open, sighing when I saw my dad staring down at me with an indignant and disapprovingly expression, not that I cared. I nearly shrieked as I shut my eyes back.

"You insensible thing!"

Instantly my eyes fled opened at his words. Did he just call me a thing? Maybe I imagined it.

"Where did you go with my car all night?!" His voice rosed, which only added another pound of a layer to the aching sensation in my head, I could barely keep my eyes open as they fluttered continuously.

"I went out with some old friends, just catching up" I answered, standing up. "There's nothing wrong with that unless you intend to keep me in my room" I added, Benita suddenly showing up in our midst, breaking the severe staring controversy going between father and son. I looked away, as much as I had the poorest connection with him, he was still my father.

"That's enough, Tristan can do whatever he wants, he's here to have fun" 

I nearly rolled my eyes at the words, watched as she placed her hands on his chest and he stepped back, what a pussy! She turned back to me and was met with a glare.

"Tristan, go get Dr. Sean. Breakfast is ready"

My eyes widened and they were already gone before I could protest, get Dr. Sean? Why me? 

Suddenly, I could feel the drumming sound of my heart at the thought of seeing him again. I seriously needed to calm down, I was not gay and I proved that yesterday by fucking that bitch to the abyss.

But there was something called Bisexual...I shook my head, not wanting to think much into it.

I hissed and went towards the guest's room.

Standing in front of his door, I brought my hand up to knock on the door but my hand got hung in the air, I gulped feeling my boosting its pace. I stared at the door for a while before pressing my ear to it, trying to detect any sound but it was dead quiet, I never knew the guest room was soundproof.

I sighed and pulled my body back. I glared at the door, suddenly feeling mad. Why was I following the orders of that woman, what was she gonna do if I didn't call him, she could always send her son. I hissed and turned to leave but halted back on my steps, curiosity suddenly overwhelming me. This was my chance to test my sexuality.

My hands clenched into a fist and my lips pouted as I suddenly turned but my face made contact with a hard chest. A gasp left my lips as my eyes instantly went up and went the grey orbs of the doctor, staring down at me with that blank look.

I instantly noticed his black locks, dripping with water, my eyes slowly trailed back to his wet chest, down to his waist where a towel was securely wrapped around his torso and my eyes stayed here, gulping as I examined the straight v line, eyeing as the water drip down from his chest, arms and legs, soaking the floor.

My eyes went back to meet his and just like that, I just the spark again, his eyes suddenly hinting with mischievousness as he also gazed down at me.

My eyes went to his lips and I felt my lips itching and pinching me, wondering how those lips would feel pressed against mine, it would probably feel soft yet rough and sw...

On no, not again.

I shut my eyes for a moment and hissed, I gulped down the lump in my throat and pressed my lips into a thin line, feeling a sudden ache between my legs, feeling a twinge in my member. FUCK!!