My Dad's Friend: 16

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Go away!" I groaned, shifting closer to that warmth beside me, sighing in content but the annoying knock came again and I groaned again, opening my mouth to chase it away but a hand suddenly clapped over my mouth, shutting me up while my eyes flew open and widened when I stared into a pair of dark grey orbs. My brows narrowed in confusion, letting out a struggling sound from my throat but he brought a finger to his lips, silencing me

"Am coming in!"

My eyes instantly broadened but he reacted faster, burying me into the blankets while the door opened and I saw Dean walk in a pair of shorts and a shirt, his long legs bare for the eyes to feed. I tried my best to stay still and not curse on the boy.

"Sorry to have disturbed you" 

I rolled my eyes at how shy his voice sounded, almost low and seductively.

"Is there a problem?"

"Mom wonders why you're still in bed. It is almost past 10 am. She got worried and asked me to come to check up on you"

My eyes widened for the third time realizing the time. I had never slept for that long. Whoa!

"I overslept, I will be down in a minute"

I heard Dean chuckling and my brow rosed as I wondered what sounded funny. He was acting like a high school in front of his crush. Well, he was still in high school, what if he had a crush on Sean. Ewe!

"I will be leaving" 

Instead of leaving as he said, the damn kid stood there unmoving, I saw the hesitation in his steps. It was like he didn't want to leave as he just stared at the doctor. What was wrong with this kid, I felt like slapping some senses into him. But one time was for sure, Dean has a crush on the doctor and I didn't even know the boy was gay. Here I thought I was the only one who was abnormal and had a thing for older people.

I poked my inner cheek, counting the seconds when he would finally leave.

Seconds later, the freaking kid walked out, shutting the door behind him, and almost instantly, I threw the covers off my head and tried to get off the bed, avoiding the grey orbs of the Doctor but without effort, he pulled me back and my head hit the head once again and he caged me with his arm. His grey orbs glowed down at me, an unknown emotion flashing through them.

"You can't leave after using me"

"I rolled my eyes. "What do you want, compensation?"

He smirked, his tongue seductively running over his tempting lips. I gulped wondering what was going on in his head but I didn't feel like finding out as I lifted my body but was met with a pair of rough lips. My eyes widened, my heart exploded, and fireworks burst, echoing in my head while electric shook flowed through me. 

My eyes fluttered continuously and slowly, they shut as I gave in, found myself melting like ice into the kiss, I felt him smirk against my lips but I didn't care as I moved my lips against his, wanting more but he bit my bottom lip and I moaned. But suddenly, he pulled back and my head fell back ok the bed, staring breathlessly and shocked. That was the best kiss I ever had.

He slowly brought his hand down and brushed his thumb against my lips, I inwardly gasped at the sparks that married my skin. He leaned down my pecked my lips, I found myself chasing after those lips when I pulled away, I found myself craving for them like they were my favorite snack.

"So pretty"

For some odd reason, I didn't find it offensive when he called me pretty. I found myself once more yearning to be called pretty. It felt so sweet, real snd perfect coming from him. I would like to be called pretty as long as it was from him. What was he doing to me?

He chuckled at my lack of response. His grey orbs meeting mine. "Has the cat caught your tongue, Kitten?"

"What are you doing to me?" The words left my lips as I let myself let lost in his sea of grey. His lips tried curving into a smile but failed, the second time I had seen his attempt to smile but failed. Did he have difficulty smiling? Why? What was he hiding behind that poker face, beneath that calm, blank facade, what was his secrets?

"You are like an open book, Tristan"

The first time I heard my heard from his lips and I sounded better than I thought. I never thought hearing my name from his lips would sound so amazing. I smiled. "I like it when you say my name"

"I know" he answered without missing a beat. It was like he was expecting those words from my lips. "You should leave now before he comes back"

My mouth made an O shape as his words registered and I was knocked out from my world of fantasy. I immediately jumped off his bed and dashed for the door and out of the room but gasped in horror when I found my dad standing at the front, his hand lifted to knock.

"Tristan!?"

"I came to ask the doctor a question!" I replied sharply before running away, without waiting for his response. I ran back to my room, shutting the door behind me.

I went over to my bathroom and smashed water on my face, trying to stop the overheating emotions and the excessive flow of blood to my flushed face.

I inhaled and exhaled, taking deep breaths to calm myself before dying from a panicked attack.

He kissed me, he freaking kissed me. Panic rose in my chest as my hand went up to cup my face, feeling the rush of blood one more time, staring at my reflection in the mirror. I gasped thinking back to that sweet kiss we shared. It was nothing I had never felt before, it was different from every other kiss I shared before. Was this how it felt kissing a man or was it just Dr. Sean that was driving me insane. 

The warmth, the sensation that ran deep, everything was new and infamous. I shared a kiss with a man and I liked it, if not more, I loved everything about that kiss and I wanted more. I

I wanted to feel his lips touching every part of me. I jerked when I heard the sound of my phone ringing from my room. I instantly dried my hands and walked out, picking my phone from the little study table. I slide the answer button. "Jarvis?"

"Yo! Man! Tristan! What's going on? I missed you, man. When are you returning, it's lonely in the room without you. How is it going with your sugar daddy, are you out from the closet yet"

He had a lot of questions but one answer answered them all.

"I'm fucked and there's no way out"

It was over for me and my heart. I lost the battle.