My Dad's Friend: 13

The next morning, I found myself having breakfast with my family, shoving food into my mouth hastily.

"Careful Tristan, you are going to hurt yourself"

I excluded the voice, grabbed a glass of juice, and gulped it down my throat, almost hurting as I choke for a bit before slamming the glass on the table and I heard the sound of a chair pulling in front of me, I didn't have to raise my head to know who it was as I sharply stood, knocking my chair backward, luckily it didn't fall.

"I'm full" 

I turned and walked away from the dining area, ignoring the calls from my dad and stepmother as I raced up the stairs. 

I slammed the door of my bathroom shut and rest my back against it, placing a hand over my chest as I felt the drumming sound of my heart, I let out a breath of relief I didn't know I was holding.

"This bad!"

*~*

The next day came rather quickly as I found myself relaxing on the couch, sharing SMS with Jarvis, complaining about his silly crush while I complained how my stepmom was been extra careful with me lately, she hadn't been acting all naggy since I got here but she was still nosey, I didn't need anyone to remind of when to eat, I knew I was being unfair to the lady as she was trying her best to make it up to me but it just wasn't working, the bitterness in my throat refused to leave at the thought of her taking my mom's place, I could never allow that.

"What do you think, Sean?"

That made me frozen in my seat as that name rang louder than a bell in my ears, my body stiffen as I watched him enter the house with dad and as usual he was wearing those glasses that made him look so outstanding and the way his hair was brushed back with strands of hair falling on his forehead just made a lump form in my throat, making me gulp unknowingly and I remembered the way his cologne invaded my senses, my body shuddered.

As if feeling my eyes on him, his grey orbs behind those glasses pierced through my hand, my phone fell out on my hand, luckily it fell on the couch but sharply, I shifted my gaze away, feeling blood rush to my face as I could still feel those gaze on my head, making my body heat up suddenly.

"Tris-"

Instantly, I grabbed my phone and ran up the stairs to my bedroom, ignoring the calls of my dad as he voiced to Dr. Sean what was wrong with me. I ignored and slammed my door shut one more time.

The fuck!

*~*

In a flash, three more days passed and my mission on avoiding that man continued, dodging him when we crossed paths which seemed to be a lot but were understandable as we lived in the same house.

Sucked for me!

I walked down the stairs with my red shirt and an oversized shirt. I lazily walked to the kitchen, luckily it was empty as it was still early in the morning. I didn't wish to get any encounter with my stepmother, it was too early for that shit, especially when I had been having sleepless nights because of someone I didn't wish to name.

I sighed walking over to the counter with a glass and bottled water, pouring it in the glass, I brought it up to my lips and gulped the water down my throat, and suddenly, the hair on my back stood and I froze on my feet as I felt something or rather, a body pressed against my back and I didn't have a hard time recognizing as that sandalwood scent did things to my body once again. I choked when I felt his large hard on my waist, goosebumps married my skin and my heart crazy and wild at the same time and my hands shook as I slowly dropped the glass on the counter as and once again, I felt my body tremble when I felt a sniff near my neck.

"You have been avoiding me, Bad Kitten!"

My body heated as his voice ranged in my ears, especially when that Spanish accent came out more than it should, I felt every blood in my body flowing to my face, turning me crimson. What was he doing?! I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't form the right words as I felt my voice stuck in my throat, especially when his arms went around my waist, putting me close to his body, I gulped feeling the heat raging from his body, I gasped when I felt him bury his face in the crook of my neck.

"You didn't answer me, Kitten"

I gulped once again, finding myself still unable to make out any word. What was this man doing to me? Why was this man giving me a boner just at the sight of me, why was his scent driving me so crazy and thus very moment, why was I getting hard underneath my shorts, I choose to ignore the sudden heat that increased, and instantly, I got back my wandered senses and I struggled to get out from his hold but his arms tightened around me, caging and taking away my free down, I soon gave up when I realized struggling was useless. I poked my inner cheek in anger 

"Are you crazy, someone might see us?"

I hated the fact that I felt warm and protected in his arms, I hated the way he had control over my body unknowingly, I hated how perfectly I fitted in his arms, everything about this man set me on the edge and I felt like losing it. I hated it!

Instead of answering, he let out a throaty chuckle, sending a wild shiver down my spine. I hated the way his voice sounded melodious in my ears as it had suddenly become my favorite sound. I frowned at the thought.

"You are more than expected, Kitten"

I shuddered when his rough lips pressed against my exposed neck, sending another wave of electricity through my body, a lingering sensation on my toes. I found myself slowly leaning into his chest, loving the way his arms felt around me. "I am not gay" the words left my lips before I could stop them and I instantly regretted when his arms loosened from my body, leaving me suddenly cold and dry.

"Still in denial, I believe that's why you've been avoiding me"

My body quivered from the roughness of his voice, I felt unguarded and exposed. Slowly I turned and was welcomed with a pair of dark blank eyes, staring intensively at me. I crossed my hand over my chest.

"What?"

"You are beautiful"