My Dad's Friend: 19

»TRISTAN POINT OF VIEW»

"Tristan, I want you to meet Jessica Stones. The one we told you before" my stepmother introduced a girl with a brilliant smile on her face.

"Hi!" The said girl waved before extending her hand out for a handshake which I stared at blankly.

I stared at her long nails and fingers, up her slim hand to her face, which was round like a ball, her eyebrows were narrowed and cut, her eyelashes were short, her cheek was pumpy and her neck was long while her dyed white hair fell neatly on her shoulders while half of it was tied up. I took in her figure, my eyes trailing down to her chest, which was kinda flat but her hips were curved and she had long and clean legs. I would have loved to have her beneath me, moaning and screaming my name but I wasn't interested, not when my hidden fantasy was just a couch away from me, pressing the keys of his laptop with care in the world, so engrossed in his work while wearing those reading glasses that did things to me. I found myself licking my lips, failing to notice the awkward hand that slowly retreated as it was left unshaken. I instantly snapped back to reality when my stepmother snapped her fingers in front of me. I realized I was staring blankly at her flat chest while my mind had wandered far and wild.

"Oh my, am so sorry Miss Stone. My mind was occupied with far more important things" I beamed sweetly.

"Tristan, that's rude!" My stepmother scolded but the bitch smiled instead, it was like my attitude didn't bother her and she was expecting it, how old she was again, she must be desperate to want to marry me.

"It's okay Mrs. Benita. I understand" she beamed and I watched in disgust as my stepmom smiled sweetly at her.

"You should learn to call me mom from now on, you are going to be part of the family and I've always wanted a daughter-in-law. Come, let me introduce you to the others"

What the heck, I stared shocked as she dragged her towards Dr. Sean. Seemed like this woman had her ears blocked or something because she seriously needed to get them checked out. After all, I couldn't tell if she was still sane.

I scoffed bitterly, she thought I was going to marry some bitch for the sake of some useless company, then she and her husband had another thing coming, there was no way was I sacrificing my happiness and freedom for money. I went over to a couch and put myself down, crossing my hands over my chest. The bitch would regret crossing my path.

"Jessica, meet Dr. Sean, he's a surgeon in Los Angeles but is here for work-related. He's my husband's friend", my stepmother introduced and I watched as Sean lifted his head and gave her a quick scan.

"Hello" he greeted and went back to his work, I almost laughed as I watched her expression drop knowing someone else wasn't interested in bathing in her fake beauty but her eyes didn't move far away as she scanned him fully. My heart clenched and her jaw hardened when I saw the look of admiration in her eyes as she stared down at him. My hands dropped and clenched into a fist and my teethes gritted, I couldn't stop the feeling of possessiveness that crawled, I could my palms sweaty and itchy.

As if feeling my anger, he lifted his head and our gaze met and I watched as his lips curved into a knowing smirk.

"He doesn't talk much my dear, he hasn't spoken more than five words to me" my stepmother chuckled. "Sit down my dear" she led her over to a couch and helped her sit. "I will join you in a bit, I need to prepare dinner, my husband, son and daughter would here in a bit" she smiled, giving me a warning look before rushing to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes dramatically, my line of vision going over to the bitch that wanted to forcefully push her way into my life, the nerve.

"Why are you here again?" My voice came off rude and I saw Sean throw me a warning look and I glared at him for feeling unaffected about the fact that my family was marrying me off. I frowned, here I was thinking he liked me and wanted me for himself.

"Your mom invited me for dinner" she answered, Jessica or what her name was. For some odd reason, I seemed to loathe the name more than I already did. "Are you always this rude to your guests?" She stared at me questioningly and I smirked.

"Are you always this desperate for marriage, you are willing to throw yourself at a total stranger" I wanted her gone and I didn't care if my words were hurtful but instead of fussing, she smiled sweetly.

"I am not desperate, Tristan. I am doing this for the company and of course, my dad. I'll do anything to make him happy and keep him content" she's replied and I grimaced, such a daddy's girl. I bet she was spoiled and rotten.

I leaned my body forward and smirked at her response. "Who said anything about agreeing to marry you. You are just delusional and desperate if you ask me" I smirked again in satisfaction when her smile drop and her expression darkened, turning into a glare. That's right, go ahead, get mad and get the fuck out, run to your daddy and beg him to stop this nonsense called marriage.

"You think so highly of yourself, don't you?"

I chuckled. "Trust me when I say you are not even my type" I grinned and she gasped but Dad and Dean, along with little nuts walked in while Dr. Sean picked his up work and walked off without saying a word, I groaned in annoyance.

To be continued...!