Chapter 2:Lyara

Y/N;Oh It's Lisa.....excuse Me...

ON CALL:

Lisa;Y/N.....Where are you Come here Fst..

Y/N;I'm at home.....Why?What happened?

Lisa;Don't tell me you forgot about Lyara and Nikki...

Y/N;Oh Sh*t I forgot abt it.....B-but I can't come rn Bts's Dad is here....

Lisa;Bts's dad?Why is he There?

Y/N;He is mom's boss unnie.....

Lisa;Oh....oK Y/N just come fast tell you've work....and i gtg now...Bye...

(hungs up)

Now what will I do god.....Ok ok Y/N don't panic....

Y/N;Mom....I've Work  now .....Lemme go *looks at her watch*

Mom;But Y/n we have something important to tell you...

Y/N;But Momm....

Mr Kim;Let her go honey.....It might be important...btw what's your work dear?

Y/N;HONEYY???

A/N POV

Mr KIM and Y/M sighed and make an eye contact like having a convo....

Y/M;Baby we're D-dating.....*closes her eye tightly*

Y/N POV

I was waiting for some explanations....soon Mom started talking,.....................................

DATING???WTF.....

y/n;dating?Did I heard it right? *scrunches her eyebrow*

Mr Kim;*takes a deep breathe*Yes It's True.....That's what he had to talk with.....

Y/N;Are you sure It's LOVE?and he's not us-- *massages her forehead*

Y/M;Y/N....*giving her a sign that Mr Kim is also here by eyes by glaring at her*

Y/N;I-Im Sorry Mr Kim....Its just I wanna make sure that she will be ok with and it's not been so long she joined your company sooo....

Mr Kim;I understand...and yeah It's been One/half year since we're dating....and we decided to get married soon.....

Y/N;WHATT??Marriage?......Mom are you sure? *hella worried*

It's just he's Bts's dad like BTS'S DADDD.....so I've some doubts....I can't just give all my responsibility of mom to a stranger and chill around....

Y/M;yes dear I trust him...I love him Y/nahh...*teary eyes*

My breath stucked in my throat when I saw tears in my mom's eye....She worked and tried soo hard to bring me up with providing every single things for me...She sacrificed her youth for me....I can see that she loves him so much....I can't just be selfish all the time...*sigh*

Y/N;Fine...But I'll keep an eye on you guys till I trust him Completely....*stern*

I'm not going anywhere until Mr Kim Go back....

Y/N;Wait Mom....I've an Important call to make....

Mom;Hmm....*wiping her tears which kepts all falling*

I went to my room and called Lisa....

ON CALL:

Lisa;YAHH...WHY ARE YOU NOT HERE YETTT......COME FAST YNAHH