Chapter 20:Away from Mom

First of all....There was a mistake in my previous update...Idk if you noticed it or not...But I did...

So it told 'the Tattoo With a Word and some sentences scribbled down was in Chest'

I already mentioned that It was a Turtle neck a BLACK turtle neck...So it's impossible...So let's make His Upper-wear a T shirt a See-through One....So It's all set Right!!!

Comment down nah! Don't be a silent reader...I feel encouraged to write when you comment...Only few does...I'm so grateful To yaa.... The ones who comment in my updates...

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------

Next Day:

I was in Balcony Sipping My coffee going through Newspaper...(the thing which I never do)

I kept on flipping pages to find a particular news......Now only I gotta knew that...The basement they took me yesterday was a Famous Building for Korea, Where Big Big VIPS used to meet up  It was a club building......It was abandoned since the death Of the Biggest CEO of Korea, it says that That Ceo was One of the most richest, Brave and Handsome business Man...His 1st deal broke the record of Million Experienced Companies deals....He had a lot of rivals too....The day before his death The place he visited was This building, There was a House near that building specially for VIPs....he was found dead The next day Morning...Post Mortem Report say it was suicide....His employs said he was in distress For past few months Skipping meals etc....His wife was found dead after 10 days of This business Man's Death...Her Post Mortem Said She was suffering from anxiety.

'She was depressed after her husband's death'  is what Newspapers said

A decade or above ago a Girl Agent investigated the case.....idk what happened after that But after a few years later she resigned the agent job said the Journalists....she was the last person To investigate that Case....None was ready to Investigate it they said 'Their death is nothing other than a Suicide...I'm done working my brain on it' So that case got the Name COLD CASE

 Later the place become an Abandoned Building used by thugs...

---------------

I'm so curious about this case....My gut says something is Sup....

Yesterday there was a clash in there....and the smoke I saw yesterday was cause that house was burned....Today morning when I was passing by the hall....Everyone was listening to that news.....Journalists are slowly starting to Open up The case.....The front page of newspaper had a big Photo of Mr Kim with a A Huge Global mall Behind him....The front side of the mall was beautifully Engraved with Bold Letter with some dark red lightnings which we may Misunderstand as Black....."KIMS" The aura Of the mall Held Power Pride and Heartlessness.....

Beside dad It was written 

Greatest Offer Ever By Kim Empire 

Only 9000 won For a bumper Party...

10 Gucci Supplements for Free

A feast 

Chanel Bags/Makeup/Accessories/Dress

A whole Luxurious Life for 24 Hours....

Come Join Now!!Spaces are running out!!

Contact XXX XXXX XXX For this Bumper Party!!

They are crazy...They do not have to prove it every Time....