Chapter 22:Mess!!!!

It contain 3.6K+ Words....omg!!!

Don't get Bored...Don't skip too....I spend a lot time in making this chapter!!!

_____________________

Y/n;Hello Unnie....Now you remember me uhh!!

Ryunjin;I was busy bish!

Y/N;When are you not? *roll eye*

Ryunjin:We can fight face-face Soon....Now Listen!!

Y/n;Yah! Yeah....What is it?

Ryunjin;I'm coming To seoul Bae!!!I wanna join your university Too....Just Dm me the name just after I hung up Okay?

Y/n;Your coming!!!!!Gosh can't wait to see yaa...after many years....And ofc I'll dm ya!!

Ryunjin;Don't Inform BP yet, I'll give them a Surprise!!!

Y/n;Sure!!!When are you gonna come though?

Jimin;Pls get inside the car and continue....we can't wait for YOU!!!!

I ignored him and entered the car...while Jimin gave me a deadly Glare.....

Ryunjin;Who is there?Whats Up with that Male voice?

aishhh I didn't told about this stepbrother thingy to Ryunjin Unnie yet...She is coming soon...I can tell her face to face....

Y/n;I'll tell You everything later...You didn't ans ma ques Ryu

Ryunjin;Flight was like 10 12 days ago something, The day that Building was set on fire....

Y/n; WHAT??and you didn't tell me!!

Ryunjin; Y/niee...I thought of surprising ya'll...But Unfortunately The flight got delayed due to that incident...as it was Complete Leave for 1 day straight....The same day we Decided to come....Seoul is really something!!!Why leaves On such matters....

Y/n; *scoff* Stop with that attitude Ryu....Jisoo Unnie gonna kill you if you talk like that to her!

Ryunjin; Let's keep it a secret, hehe...Btw my flight is Tonight...So see you soon!!!

Y/n; Sure...Bye...Have a safe journey and call me when you reach....

Ryunjin;Okie...bye

Y/n;Hmm...Bye!

She hung up and I Took My chat list and send her the location and name of our school....

I looked Up my phone feeling eyes on me...I turned around and saw Jimin looking at me with creepy eyes...