Chapter 34:Chaotic Reveals

Jin;What do you mean Y/n?It's not Jisoo??Then who is it!?

Rm;Why didn't you tell us this before??

They were all looking at Y/n wide eyed, They all had confusion written On their faces...Except Suga...

Suga;Is It that Girl? That blonde one?

Yn let out a sigh looking away from them...

Yn;Yeah!I couldn't tell you guys cause,I was pretty confused too, I didn't thought she could do it!She was with me from childhood and I...

She looked away sighing heavily...

Jungkook; I didn't under--

Jin glared at Jungkook making him shut..

J hope;It's Ok, we can Understand...But why did Jisoo Said those though?It was very harsh..

Y/n;I don't know that Oppa, I will have to talk to her to know that...

*knock* *knock*

Jimin;Come In..

A maid walked in with Juice...

She bowed towards them and said

Maid; Sir It's time for Y/n Ma'am To have her medicine...

Y/n;Medicine? For what--

Jin motioned her to keep quiet and y/n shut her mouth

Jin;Hmm...Keep It there and Go..

She nodded doing accordingly

(After she left)

Y/n; What is this fo--

Jin;That's just some vitamin capsules, You are so weak now, Mom told to give you this...

Y/n sighed taking the medicine from the plate knowing That her mom get worried easily and for sure they must've told 'em something...

Rm;So what are you gonna do now?

Y/N;Unnies have told me to Come to their dorm Tomorrow after school, Maybe They have something in their mind...

Jin;You can't go Tomorrow, Dad and Mom will be returning early morning and Dad have informed Principle that You won't be attending school for 2-3 weeks...

Y/n;WHAT!?2 3 weeks? Where the hell am I even goinn!!

she said while frowning

Namjoon;And yes, Y/n you should stop cursing infront of dad, It's never gonna turn good FYI

Y/n;Ugh!I thought these rules have already came to an end when you accepted me...

Y/n held her forehead tightly letting out a sigh

Suga;These were not customized Y/n,It's applied to all Younger ones Infront of Older ones...Like Us Infront of Dad,Mom etc...Me Joon and Hobi Infront of Jin, Maknaes Including you now infront of Us...

Y/n;Is this a House or any Office station!!!This is really frustrating...I feel so damn Controlled!!Even My mouth!

She yelled out banging her hands on table...

Jin;Excuse me Miss!You aren't allowed to shout Like this! This House have Many rules which should be strictly followed!!Just cause we are free with you now doesn't mean You could talk Like that with us!!

He said with An Icy cold glare making Y/n look away giving a small nod

Jin; For Your Kind Information! When a Older one is Speaking Reply with Words not your head Got it!!???