Chapter 14:Bonding

Jin; *glare at jikook*

Jikook;Dashi run run runnn........

y/n; *giggle*

She smiles happily and openly after a long time.....suddenly her smile fade away and look at jungkook with sad eyes....

Y/N;I'm sorry for rejecting You Kookie....I was a-afraid....Your life will be ruined being with me....Now you can Finally Move on From Me...

She went near Jungkook and cupped his cheeks...

Y/N;You look like my stepbrother yk koo??But what happened to your cheek?Why does it have a scar...And why id your eye color looking brownish blackish (gosh idk his eye color,if someone do tell me pls)Weren't your eye color light blue mixed with brown and black?

Y/N;Maybe you put a lense....Anyway you look Handsome *shy*

Y/N tip toed and peck the corner of his lips.....cheeks to be exact...

Y/N;Sorry If you felt used....*sad smile*

Y/N smiled and him and hugged him....slowly drifting into sleep....

Jungkook;What was that?Did she just kiss me?*jungshook*

Jimin;It was a peck pabo....

Jin;Who the hell Is this Koo....We'll have a meeting today.....Keep y/n to bed and come...

with that everyone left....Jungkook Picked Y/N up and tucked her to bed....

Jungkook;I love you My lil sis....I'll protect you from everyone.....the one whom you fear too....*kiss her forehead*Good night

MEETING ROOM:

RM;Jungkook had a twin,no?

Jungkook;Yeah I did....

Suga;What was his name?

Jungkook;I don't remember.....Everyone called him Koo and me Kookie.....that's all....

RM;Hmm...as per the video....There was a guy just as same as You.....and it that he looked lovesick...so she is in love with your twin...who look exactly like you?

Jungkook;Kind of....But what dis she meant by felt used,rejectng etc...why did she reject him if she love him...

Jin;Only Y/N have answers for those question....

Suga;Ok..now let's talk about our next mission...

Rm;yeah....so next mission is with Mr Cha...and Mr hwang....a business + mafia deal....Business with Me Hwang...and mafia deal with Mr Cha...

1 HOUR LATER:

RM;Meeting dismissed....

Suga;I'm sleepy *yawn*

Jimin;When are you not sleepy hyung?...*teasing*

Suga;When Did you have jams Jimin??*swag*

Jimin;YAH STOP IT....

NEXT DAY:

Y/N; *yawn*

Y/N;wait...How am I in my bedroom???I went to club yesterday....got drunk....then?Fuck....did I do something.....Okk....Y/n...act like you don't remember anything...well I don't.....

she took her towel and went to freshen up......

She came...

Y/N;today is saturday so no class....

She dried her hair while humming some songs....

 *ting*

Y/N;Uh....*takes her phone*