Chapter 36:All way around

Previous Part

there sat Jimin with Ice packs on his baby, And Suga tae and Kook sat next to him...Y/n sat on a single couch while Lisa Rose and Jennie sat opposite to BTS

Jennie; So...Why we are here is to make A further plan on what happened In school today...But as 3 People Other than Yoongi are here who doesn't have a clear picture...Lisa will tell you all What really Happened in school Today Morning...

PART  36- All Way Around

Lisa; From The CCTV clips and From Jisoo Unnie, We have a clear picture of what happened...From Yesterday Unnie was behaving a lot weird...Went to church and stayed there for hours, We were really confused Why she was acting like that, She told Jennie Unnie to Tell Y/n That she is Sorry, With all her eyes looking Puffy, She looked miserably helpless...Later that Night We Got a Call from Hyunjin, Our Best Friend...He said To be cautious and Be prepared and to stay away from here for a while...These all just made our doubts even and even more stronger... We did knew something was gonna happen...We wanted to inform These to Y/n But This gurl- 

 She paused sending a death glare to her making her turn her head away 

Lisa; We thought of confronting Unnie, but she locked herself in her room, After a while all we saw was Unnie going out with Her handbag...After that We saw Unnie in School, She looked a lot annoyed But for sure we could see the guiltiness her eyes are hiding...Moreover she didn't dare to make an eye contact with us which means she was hiding something... We thought of confronting Unnie At Home cause she kept on Escaping from us ay school and if ever we crossed path she would look away and roll her eyes...

Rose; But after school was over she ran to us and Told us to check her upper drawer on top of her bed...

Jennie; And here is the answer for Your questions...This is what we found from there...

she said handing the Letter to Suga...

Suga opened the letter started reading with maknaes sticking to him to get a peak...

"Hey bubs, 
               It's me Your Unnie, Whom I think You might hate by now...Jennie ,Take care of your little sisters and yourself for me, especially Baby (Y/n), She's in danger, That women she is near here, close to us, She was spying us all these years wearing a fake mask, It was Ryunjin Jennie, It was her, Tell baby to Stay away from ryunjin, She will manipulate her, she will kill her torture her, Y'all should stay by her side forever, Baby, Unnie is Extremely sorry, unnie is sorry sweety, Unnie loves you a lot, Unnie can die for you My baby, I'm so sorry That I said all those to You, I didn't mean it baby, You can do whatever you want to me, I won't tell Pls don't hate me cause I think I deserve it...Rosie Lisa jen I'm Sorry if I tell something which will hurt you tomorrow, I'm helpless! I should do this If We want them To be safe, I'm sorry my babies, Forgive Unnie if you can...

be safe and One more thing, I think It's not only Ryunjin behind all these, There is someone behind her too...I don't know who is she/he, if I found out that i'll Contact You guys, Stay safe and healthy, Don't ler Ryunjin Know that You know her secret, play alone for Your Own sakes bubs, Don't give her a single clue I beg you, If Anything happens Contact Hyunjin By Telephone Number... 

                I love you Guys, Take Care
                Your Unnie"

Suga; Ha! I knew it! That little bitch looked a lot suspicious...

" said with an angry smirky face, Duh! Thinking of the best ways to Torture her

Jennie; Ik-

Jimin;yeah! Now when I think Of it I feel The same too, always over caring