Chapter 21:Alone with BTS

A/N POV

The hall was filled with peaceful silence....Only sound of continues typing and page flipping sound and Impatient foot taps were audible.....Y/n was sitting on a single couch looking at her phone with impatient eyes tapping her foot on the ground

While Rm was reading a book, Suga was sleeping, Jimin, Taehyung were in their own rooms, Jin was reading newspaper  J hope was just going through social media....While JK was playing games on his phone with air-pods 

Y/N;Why didn't mom call today.....*pout*

She whispered out still looking at her phone expecting a call from her mother....

Few Minutes Later:

Y/n;Ughhh!!That's It...

She shouted with a furious pout forming on her lips....

Jin;*flinch*What the hell was that?

Y/n huffed and look away, still with a pout and cute eyes which she thought was Angry and scary

RM;what happened?

Jungkook;Yes?Why were you shouting like that? *glaring* I was almost gonna lose...even my air Pods didn't help

Y/n completely Ignored Jungkook and answered Rm's question...

Y/n;Mom didn't call today!!!She promised me she would call me every day....Now the day is gonna end....Why didn't she callll....she could've atleast send a msg saying she reached safely....

Jin;She must be busy Y/nahh!

Y/N;b-but she could call...It's just a matter of seconds....*pout*

J hope; Aishh....stop being so childish....they've went there for work, not for vacation....

Y/n;You won't understand

Rm;they might be bust as Jin said....and tired too

 Y/n;So what?Msging a 'I came all safe and healthy ' wouldn't hurt yk....Afterall it was a long flight.....It's enough time already to freshen-up, sleep or whatever it is!

 J hope;Stop Making a scene of it!!And don't ever talk back to me like that!!Ever Again... 

 he spoke death glaring at her with his already dark orbs which darken more hearing her... 

 Y/n; I'm worried yk? 

 J hope;she isn't a kid...moreover dad is there with ever....and Never ignore A thing which said Got it!!

 Y/n;stop with these....why do You guys always stay against me???whatever I say...Whatever I do!!!! 

 RM;Cause whatever you do is Childish and Immature... 

 Jungkook;Y/n stop being so worked up with this little thing....It's not a big deall!!!!

 Yn;Yes ofc...For you It might not be a big deal.....Afterall she is your STEP-Mom..

hearing their loud shouts...Jimin and Taehyung came downstairs.... 

 Taehyung;What's happening here? 

 Jimin;yeah, What's with these loud shouts... 

 They placed themselves beside Namjoon and Jin 

 J hope;this little girl is making big scene....For a little thing...

 Taehyung;That's in her blood Hyung....WHat did she do this time? 

 Y/n;stop talking Like I'm the One who make problems here everytime....Only is you guys didn't go against me and let me do as I will, these wouldn't have happened!!