Chapter 31:Jisoo

A/n Pov

Y/n entered her room and Shut the door 🚪 ignoring shouts of BTS..

She jumped into her bed digging her face into Pillows...She kept her eyes close remembering The things Akira told..she sobbed to her pillow thinking her Unnie is dead cause of her...Her determination to find the culprit is growing....

Jimin:Y/n!!What happened to  you?Open the door rn!!

Taehyung: Why were you crying...you seemed like crying for a long time? Did someone do something to you???just tell us the name, we will make him regret!

Jin:Y/n,dear...what happened? where did you go? did something happened....Your making us worried...

Y/n didn't replied to them cause she know they will understand she is crying and she doesn't want that at all....

J hope:You know,You can tell us anything...we will never judge you sweety-I mean Y/nie...

Rm:Yes Yn,we are you brothers...you don't have to be afraid to judged infront of us,we will help you in whatever situation it is...just open the door...why were you crying?

Accidentally a sob left her mouth making BTS more restless...

Jungkook:JUST OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!

When he got no reply in Return, he Impatiently banged his hands on the door fuming in anger!

He kept on banging the door with his rough fist making the door shake..

The door broke ...they entered the room wandering their eyes around the room

The saw a Small figure In the bed with head buried in pillow releasing Cries which turned to muffles due pillow....Clutching the pillow cover more tightly she sink her face into it Not ready to face BTS, Face Jimin...

(Ik You might not Be understanding What goin on, I apologize for that...When I'm free I'll write a part about their past and Post it)

Jin;Y/nie?

He moved towards her bed sitting and hesitantly placed his hands on her shoulder, when she did not yank his had away he scoot towards her scooping her in his arms...

Y/n Tried to wiggle out releasing Loud Sobs and weeps, But Jin Securely held her and hugged her tight patting her back in a comforting way...

After few wiggles, She gave up and hid her Face deep In his chest crying hard making his shirt wet but he could care less now...all he want is his baby sister stop crying, It's making him worried sick...

He feel connection towards her, he always felt....Her movements made him remember his Mother some way....The same warmth he found in his Mother he got in When she used to cling on His when she was little....He regret it! He regret Even thinking of her as a threat...Thinking such an Innocent girl as a threat made him mad at himself...

He whispered soothing words Into her ears even so softly...

Others watched This, Their Worry Lines were visible on their foreheads...They wanted to Hug and comfort her too, But they let the Older handle it, They know how much of a motherly person Jin is...

After Few Minutes, her loud cries turned to small muffles...she peek a bit to look at Jimin with her red puffy eyes...she saw him standing with Taehyung Visibly worried, He smiled warmly when his eyes contact with Y/n's.....Her stopped tears started flowing again and let out a Loud sob making their calmed face again worried...She with her trembling lips whispered out..

Y/n; Sorry Jimin Oppa...

Jin being the nearest heard it 

Jin;Why?