Chapter 4:Dinner or Moving Out?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You For 100 Reads.....

It means too much to me....Ty ma 100 readers...

.

.

.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lyara and Nikki is tied up in the chair with their hands cuffed above on a wood present....

Me Bp and Hyun are sitting like kings on a luxurious couch kept over there with air conditioner On

Y/N;*streaching her body leftward and straightened up*Lyara...Why did you kept on making me fight with you.......for attention huh?

Lyara;Why should I tell you bitch.....and I don't need you Fuxking Attention....

Y/N;Don't you dare curse on meh.....Tell answers to all my question quickly....

Lyara;WHY SHOULD I???I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'LL DO....

Rose;Tell Her while she's being patient bitch...Otherwise you'll experiece hell....

Lyara;*chuckle*You think You can scare me with that...I've seen worst Bitches.....

SLAP*

Jennie;We told you not to curse on us right.....Y/N go

Jen unnie gave me signal to take my medicines by her eyes.....

I went away from there and took my medicine and swallowed it...

YUCK*

It tastes like shit.....Disgusting 

I went to basement aster taking some tools....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                 ❌violence involved❌

A/N POV

jennie and hyunjin started beating the shit outta lyara...while Y/N went todawrs a table kept on the corner and took out a syringe and Inserted a liquid.....she went toward Nikki....

Y/N;I'm giving you a last chance....Tell us Who sent you here do you wanna see your gf dying infront of yuh?

Nikki;I-I'll not and Idc abt her...afterall she is just a toy..

Lyara;What?*about to cry*

Nikki;What?How could you believe me I'm a playboy and your just a bet....

Lyara;How could you......*crying*

Y/N;we're not here to witness your stupid drama......Just tell otherwise your punishment would be kinda rough babez...

Lyara;I'm So sorry Y/N I didn't knew he was just using mh.....I'm Sorry...It w-was Nikki who told me to Do this...

Y/N;Quit it gurl....we know your plan....*irritated*stop wasting our time and spit it bitches....

Lyara;What plan?

now all are irritated asf.....jennie grabbed Lyara hair and knocked her head to the table....

(there is a table infront of nikki and lyara....)

Y/N injected the syringe to Nikki's neck.....and punched lyara's face...