Chapter Nine

Song: Running with the Wolves (Orignal version) AURORA

--------------------------------

WARNING

Spicy chapter ahead!

************************

Mel's Pov

"No! NO! What are you doing?! STOP! Please!! Stop!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Just then, I was shaken awake from my nightmare. "NO!" I screamed, shooting up in bed. My eyes adjust enough to the darkness to see two figures on either side of me. "Please don't hurt me!" Trembling in fear, I back away, only to hit my back on the headboard. "Ow." I squeaked out.

"Shh, you're okay, baby. I promise." One says, trying to reach out to me. I flinch away from the attempted touch. I feel tears fall from my eyes to my cheeks. Both figures come closer. One scoops me into its lap, and the other sits in front of me, with its legs on either side of the other figures' crossed legs. This made me sandwiched between the two. The one in front wipes my tears away with their sleeve.

"It's alright, sweetheart, we've got you. You're okay." He says.

"It was just a nightmare. You're safe, my love." The one holding me says. I breathe in my favorite scents: maple bacon, honey, vanilla, and sugar cookies. I realize it's my mates, Sam and Rory, not intruders. I sink into Sam, who is holding me in his lap, and reach my hand out to hold Rory's. Rory's fingers entwined with mine. I wanted to stay like this forever. The sweet touch of my mates makes my wolf go crazy and the thought of Rory and Sam touching like this even in the most innocent way, makes me excited. What an inappropriate time to become aroused I thought in my head. I thank the Moon Goddess I can't mind-link with them still. It would be embarrassing to accidentally mind-link my thoughts! When we mate I become part of the pack officially, being able to mind link with other members of the pack. Our mate bond will connect our souls, meaning we will feel each other's emotions, physical pain, and sometimes our thoughts. The tightening of my pants made me come back to the present. My scent and the obvious growing problem in my pants will probably give me away here in a few minutes.

"Give them a little taste, but most importantly give me a taste!" My wolf purrs, then I gulp. I've- We've been so good at controlling ourselves though... "Barely."  My wolf laughs. My cheeks heat up as I feel my fully erect member poke out the top of my sweatpants. 

"Sam... Rory..." I whimper. "Please." Neither of them moves and I start to get impatient. I let go of Rory's hand and moved Sam's hands to my waist. I begin to move my hips in a circular motion on his lap. I grab Rory's wrists pulling him closer to the both of us. I can see his face now that my eyes are fully adjusted. He looks in awe at what he is witnessing. "I want you two to make me feel good." I almost moan, gripping Rory's chin to bring his lips to mine. Sam's hands haven't moved from my waist but he's moving with my hips now, trying to match my rhythm. I could feel Sam growing beneath me which made me grind harder back into him. Rory is attacking my lips and his hands finally find their way to my body. 

"Fuckk." Sam dips his head to my neck, leaving rough kisses. Rory's hand trails down to my dick, rubbing it through my sweatpants. I moan out in pleasure into Rory's mouth. Rory's lips leave mine and Sam's mouth leaves my neck. They gaze at each other like they're in a trance then down at me for a quick moment. They lean in toward each other, their lips inches apart from each other. And then...

"Mel wake up." Someone says trying to shake me awake. I groan loudly and rub my eyes. "Hey, you were whimpering in your sleep. Are you okay?" 

"It was just a dream..." I whine to the person waking me from my pleasant dream.