Chapter Thirteen

Song: Starving by Hailee Steinfeld, Grey ft. Zedd

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mel's POV

I was halfway awake, still lying in bed with Vince, when I heard the door swing open. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?"

"Ughhhhh. Don't yell, my head hurts." I rubbed my eyes, slowly sitting up. Vince shot up and picked up his shirt off the ground. He slung his shirt over his shoulder.

"Kat mind your goddamn business," Vince growled at the girl at the door.

"THIS is your mate? I thought you loved me?!"

"Kat-"

"You should have told me you were gay!" She turns to me. "Fuck you for stealing Vinny from me!" She ran off before either of us could say anything else. Vince sighs, standing in front of the door for a minute. His head was in one hand.

"I'm sorry about that. I should go." Vince doesn't look at me.

"Oh... Okay. I'll see you later?" He didn't get to answer because Rory and Sam appeared in the doorway. Vince and I didn't have our shirts on since we were rudely awoken. So I'm sure the sight they both saw seemed questionable. Rory covered his mouth, trying not to laugh, and Sam shot daggers at Vince. I reached for my shirt and pulled it over my head. 

"Nothing happened, Sam. Calm down." I got up off of the bed and went to hold onto Vince's arm. He looked down at me, and I smiled up at him. He recoiled his arm from my grip and walked out of the room, past my other mates. "He is so cold when others are around." I huff, crossing my arms.

"It's okay. He will come around, Mel." Rory hugs me, holding my head to his chest. He nuzzles his face into my hair, sniffing. "Why do you smell like alcohol?" 

"I thought it was juice!" I squeak, embarrassed. Both Sam and Rory laugh at me.

------------------------------------------------------------

Vince POV

Remember when I said I was straight? Yeah, well, that immediately flew out the window after last night. I know that's not how it works... Deep down I have always known I liked guys. With women, it just never felt right. Plus everyone knows the moon goddess knows your preference. But the way Mel latched onto me when Sam and Rory showed up got me messed up in a good way. He looked up at me with those puppy dog eyes... Fuck. Why did I run away like that? I think Kat showing up randomly caught me off guard. Fuck me I need to lie down and replay the last 24 hours. I put my hand to my forehead, running it down my face. I trudge down the stairs and along the hallway to my basement door. I was just about to reach for the doorknob when someone tried covering my eyes. I twist the door knob and open the door. With one swift motion, I spin to grab the person and drag them inside my room. Once inside, I smell lavender mixed with Mel's scent. I turn to see red, firey hair. "Rory, what are you doing?" He smiles devilishly.

"Just looking for a snack." He said, his tongue jetting out onto his bottom lip. I raise one eyebrow in confusion.

"Sam would murder me if-" Rory gives me a hard push and I stumble back, landing on my bed.

"Vince cut the shit. Smell me, really smell me." He climbs on top of me, straddling my waist. Rory brings his face so close to mine that our noses touch. His lavender scent invades my nose once more. I grip his hips making them roll on me. I guess I should have seen this coming. Sam, Rory, and Mel all being mates... It would make sense that I would be not only Mel's but Sam's and Rory's too. I roll out from underneath Rory and slam him on the bed.

"Stop acting like a goddamn Omega in heat. You're a Beta act like it." I pin his arms above his head.

"I can't help it. Mel has been in heat since he got here! It's driving me nuts. Even when he is actively trying to suppress it, it just seeps through."

"You're a whiny bitch." I growl, crashing my lips to his. He moans into my mouth connecting his lips to mine. I keep his arms pinned with one hand and the other explores down his body. I reach for his bulge and give it a gentle squeeze through his pants. Rory gasps, unlocking our lips. I lift my head letting our eyes meet. "You didn't expect that, did ya?" I say chuckling. "Unfortunately that's all I'm game for right now. I'm saving myself for Mel." Rory has a twinkle in his eyes and with one swift motion, he is out from under me. He clings to my back burying his teeth into my shoulder blade. "Ow! You fucker!" I twist my arm around gripping onto him, pulling him off of me and back on the bed. 

"Whattt?" Rory smirks at me.

"Oh? You like to be a brat huh? Marking me as your own without asking? Hmm... Naughty naughty boy." I flip him on his stomach and shove his face into my pillow. I let my hard dick nestle between his ass cheeks. I lean down towards his ear. "You fucking feel that?"

"hmumfp" Rory wiggles his ass into my dick.

"After I mate with Mel, this dick is going to fuck that tight little ass of yours like the slut you are." I rip the back of his shirt open and latch my teeth into his skin marking him as well. Rory shudders and relaxes, dropping all his weight into my bed. I get off of him and sit on the edge of my bed. 

"Vince-"

"Give me a minute." Rory comes up to me from behind and starts rubbing my back, lightly. 

"You know you can't be like that with Mel." The end of Rory's sentence trails off.

"I know, I'll reserve that only for you. Don't you worry." I pause slightly. "Let me see the mark." I turn to face Rory again and he turns around showing off the half-finished mating mark. There is a crescent moon with some stars and just an outline of some roses. "Jesus fuck that's a huge mark."

"Is it pretty though?" I glide my fingertips over it.

"Yes. Very pretty."