Chapter 18: Alone

Leylah's POV :

"Hey Ging!" I yelled down the hall.

I heard feet shuffling.

His head popped out from my doorway.

"Yes love?"

"Well you look extra scruffy this morning" I chuckled.

I walked to my door way and leaned on the opposite side of the frame.

His eyes looked back and forth from one of my eyes to the other. I looked down and blushed a bit.

"I can't believe that I still make you blush."

I slapped his arm lightly.

"Shush." I tried to stay serious, but a small grin formed on my face.

"Nope." he stated plainly and gave me a peck on the cheek. He walked back into my room, still in just his boxers. Man I didn't mind that. Had three months really passed since I met him? That seemed so impossible. "So I have a plan for today, and you're coming along for the ride." he didn't look at me, but he grabbed his bag and fished through it looking for his clothes with a grin on his face.

I walked up to him from behind and grabbed his colorful arms and looked at him. "Oh am I?"

"Leylah, I have been waiting for this for a while now."

"Oh my gosh. Am I going to see a real Ed Sheeran gig?!?!" I made sure to over exaggerate my words so he could tell that I had strong sarcasm implied.

"Nope. Better." he turned around and, facing me, he put on his shirt. He made sure to only let some of his hair and eyes pop out of the hole in the shirt. From under the cloth I heard him say, "Look Ley, I'm a turtle."

I giggled and pulled it down and kissed him.

He began to kiss back and put his hands on my hips and under his tshirt that I was still wearing.

"I can't wait for later." he whispered as he made his way down my neck with butterfly kisses.

I pulled away from him. "So when does this adventure begin?" I jumped bounced up and down a bit, his hands still on my waist.

"As soon as you stop trying to get in my pants!" he laughed and picked me up over his shoulder and flopped me on my bed.

"Edward!" I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe.

"Put your clothes on, you perv. I wanna get going as soon as possible." he took my face in his hands and kissed my nose.

"Yes sir." I said in my best British accent.

"You're hot." he giggled as he walked out the door.

I made a face at him even though he couldn't see me and looked for clothes.

"Hey Ed?"

"Yes love?"

"What do I wear?"

"Nothing special I guess. "

" Have you taken a look at my selection lately? That's the definition."

"NOT TRUE" I heard him shout.

"Yes huh."

"Jeans and a t-shirt will work well miss stubborn."

____________________________________

After I had showered and gotten dressed, I decided on no makeup and ponytail.

It didn't take me very long to do all this so I walked out into the kitchen and Ed was still making the food.

I jumped out from behind the wall, and threw my hands up in an exaggerated way.

"Honey, how do I look?" I almost screamed this and wiggled my fingers to be extra obnoxious.

He kept himself together for a few seconds then completely lost it. His laughter exploded and he was on the floor leaning against the cabinets trying to catch his breath.

"I'll take that as a spectacular." I said adjusting my shirt again to lay correctly after my outburst.

After he pulled himself together he stood up and walked over to me, his face still beat red.

"Thank you for that."

"I do what I can." I kissed him lightly and started to walk away, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me in. I let out a small "ok"

"Once you put your shoes on and eat we can go."

"Well, let's get moving cause I'm dying from the wait."

He smiled and ran his hand up my arm. It had been a 2 weeks since he had given me the tattoo and I was still just as in love with it.

"You did great." I said into his chest.

His chin dug into my shoulder a bit and I knew he was happy.

"Thanks love. "

I looked up and he kissed me.

" I'm ready for an adventure. "

________________________________________

Wow, I'm a bit bad at updating well. My school actually sucks right now. I'm a junior and I just want to travel and sing, not go to college so that is a lot of pressure too. So I'm sorry for not being as focused on this, but it still means so much to me! I'm gonna write another chapter to sort of go along with this chapter cause it's short. Thanks lovelies! Stay beautiful