Hey, maybe being drunk isn't so bad

'Is this really okay?' Jean thought as he leaned to Marco. Jean kept that thought in his head, but he also thought that he really wanted to do this, he thought it might be bad, but for now, this will be amazing. "no homo" jean whispered as they got close, which made Marco laugh a bit.
Jean took control and went in for the kiss. They both closed their eyes, and jean moved in. They placed their lips together and sat there for a second 'Oh my god' Jean and Marco thought together. They did it, they kissed. His warm lips felt so good, they stung Jeans mouth as they moved, leaving a trace of fire as the closed lips moved around. It feels amazing, but Marco thought he should take it a step farther. Marco slipped his tongue into jeans mouth. Marco was immediately greeted with the taste of alcohol and what he thought was mint. Marco moved his hand through Jeans hair and put the other hand on his chest. 'Oh god this is amazing' Marco thought. Jean was a bit surprised at Marcos possessiveness but he liked it. Jean put a hand on Marcos back and held jeans shirt. "Okay its 2 minuets you can stop" Eren said as he started laughing really hard. "oh my god" mina said joining in on the laughter. They pulled away and then Jean just stuck up his middle finger, and they continued on the game. Jean kept getting more drunk by the minuet. The thought of kissing his bestfriend weighed heavy on Marco's shoulder, well he actually didn't know if he should call Jean a 'friend' because he wasn't quite sure what to think of jean. But in any case Jean didn't look as disordered from it as he thought, so Marco tried to forget for the time being. Soon they both decided to leave the small circle and head down the stairs in hopes of finding more beer, which Marco thought jean has had a bit to much already. As they made their way down the stairs they could feel the music boom through their bodies as it shook the house. Jean felt a slight buzzing feeling in the back of his head and he realized he'd been drinking a lot that night. Though he could walk and process words correctly, he couldn't talk properly. His words were slurred and together as one. He liked the way it felt rolling off his tongue though he wasn't quite sure what words they were, he liked the feeling. Jean stopped once he realized the warm weight that he was balancing on had disappeared. He looked around for Marco, but noticed that he had gotten pushed back in the crowd. Jean stood waiting for Marco and as he did he saw something, he saw Marco. The light shined on Marcos face and he could vividly see Marcos strong structured face and nice figure. Jean wasn't sure if it was his drinking or his realization of Marcos complexion, but everything was going in slow motion, the music that played keep going at its normal speed, the lyrics rain through his head as Marco got closer to jean "i wanted love, i needed love most of all... most of all" the singer announced. As Marco took his final steps towards jean, he noticed the peaks of dark crimson and gold mixed with the brown of Marcos eyes as the lights flashed around the room and onto Marco. Then Jean also realized that less than an hour ago, he had kissed this majestic person, under influence of underage drinking and the fact that he didn't want to streak through the house nude of course. But the thought brought him back to the moment when the trail of fire set off on his lips as the man he aspires took control. "Hey, are you okay? You've been staring for a while" Marco asked with a bit of sweet dripping from his hair line. He placed a hand on Jeans shoulder and Jean then reassured him he was okay. They continued to the kitchen to fill up their red solo cups with the liquid that was making jeans head start to buzz, and forget a lot of things that were weighing on his shoulders. Him and marco stood outside the kitchen sipping their cups and barley talking, this time, it wasn't very awkward because they could both tell Jean was a bit drunk, and not quite fit for conversation. "Hey marco, lets go dance" Jean said pulling on his arm wanting him to follow, Marco agreed and they walked onto the dance floor anticipating one of them to get pushed down. Jean and Marco noticed the gang from the dare or dare game walk down the crowded staircase and point out Jean and Marco dancing. They all scattered around the house, but Connie and Sasha went to join the two idiots who were dancing and laughing at their pathetic moves. Marco turned from Jean to talk with Connie and Sasha about what happened after they left the room. Jean however got an idea. Marco turned to Jean to share a funny story relayed by Connie, but Jean wasn't there when they turned around. Marco looked around and realized that jean was heading up to the make shift stage they had built for the D.J. when then marco just smiled to himself. Jean told the guy something and he nodded his head okay, then jean walked back down the stairs. Marco took another look at the guy posing as the D.J. and he thought he noticed him from his Language Arts class. Marco recognized him as a kid named John, he never really spoke out in class, but i could peg him as a guy to be doing this. With this distraction Marco noticed Jean walking over to him. As Jean walked he stumbled a bit spilling his beer, then he slipped. Marco reached out to grab Jean, and then pull him to his chest. Just then the song changed. The beginning sounded oddly familiar then he noticed. It was his favorite song. It was their song. He stood there holding the drunken falling Jean who had enough conscience to remember the first day the spent together and what song played. Marco blushed and looked at Jean. "Did you do this?" He asked. Jean nodded his head yes and they stood there listening to it. He sung the lyrics "Just like an angle your skin makes me cry". Then he noticed he was still holding Jean. Marco let Jean go and apologized, then laughed and told him that it was very nice of him to remember stuff like that. But in truth, Marco didn't want to let Jean go. He wanted to hold onto him for a while. After this event, he thought Jean was the sentimental type, and he really liked that. Just then Marco could see Jean start to sway and he turned a little paler. Jean ran into the crowd and past Marcos vision, Marco ran after him and into what looked like a bathroom. Marco followed him but the door shut in his face. The brunet heard a gagging sound and then a bit of water splash into what sounded like the toilet and then he decided to just walk in anyway. "Jean, are you okay?!" Marco asked. Jean was huddled around the toiled seat with the face in the bowl. "What- bleh- do you think" Jean said slightly spitting into the water. "Okay, well I'm going to take you home then" Marco said. Jean blushed and told him it isn't necessary, but Marco insisted in his condition. Jean soon told him okay and was a little light headed while walking, so Jean put a arm on the top of the brunets shoulders and Marco wrapped his arm around Jeans side. Marco could feel the thin but muscular body beneath the soft clothes he wore. He set jean on the couch with the music blasting even harder than before. Marco ran through the crowd to find Armin "Armin!" He yelled on top of the noise "Take my keys, i know i can trust you to drive you and Mina home, I've gotta take jean home so I'm going to take his car" Marco finished. Armin nodded his head okay and then put the keys in his pocket. Marco walked back to jean and put his hand around Jeans waist again and started to walk out of the house.