This is great...

Marco's P.O.V.

I woke up to Jean straddling my hips, i think he was whispering something to me.
"Marco.... Maaaaacoooooo" He kept saying until i sat up. "what?" I mumbled rubbing my eyes. I reached to the dresser next to the bed with the lamp on it to grab my glasses. "Get your stuff together, were going, my family is coming today, and i don't think i can handle that. I'll explain it on the train, lets just go for now" Jean said. I just sat there.
"Well that's a lot to take in at..."  i grabbed my phone to check the time, Oh crap 12:00.
"That's a lot to take in at 12:00" I restated. But Jean was already out the door. Well what ever lets just get out of here.
After my stuff was together, i hurried over to Jeans room where we left together. We carefully went out the front door hoping to not get caught by one of the relatives, but right as we stepped out the front door, someone called Jeans name out and caught his jacket hood.
"Shit Luci you scared me" He laughed turning around to hug her. She laughed and put her hands in her pockets. She looked a little off. I don't know if it was her half shaved head and half purple and blue short died hair, which actually looked quite nice on her. Or her positive attitude, but something was off. I stood there listening to them talk, who is that? It looks like they are on good terms, and that is good. Jean turned around,
"Oh duh, Luci this is Marco my friend, Marco this is my cousin Luci" I went over to shake her hand but she pulled me into a hug, and a little startled i stood there.
"No need for any of that formal stuff, any friend of Jean's is a friend of mine." She spoke then let me go.
"Well i just wanted to catch you before you go" She said turning towards Jean.
"Merry Christmas" She said grabbing the both of us and pulling us into a hug. She pull us to arms length and looked at us. Her eyes... they were like a greenish color... It was enchanting, almost like you could get lost in them. They reminded me of Jeans, not the color, but the way you kind of feel safe with the welcoming eyes.
"Same" we replied running off the driveway and getting into the taxi.

"Crap I'm running out of pages" I said looking at the limited number of empty drawing pages in my book. Jean nodded next to me as he looked through my shelves. My house smelt nice because my mom was cooking cookies and my sister was helping. I pulled a record out of the shelf and put it on my record player.
"So you never told me... Why did we leave so sudden?" I questioned him putting my book on the shelf. Jean sighed and sat on the bed.
"So when my mom died, no one decided to help, no one sent letters or calls or stopped by checking up on us, they just kind of left us alone, and we have a big family, no one helped except my Luci though, although she was 19 when i was 12 and she helped me a bit until she got a job and moved to a different state, my point is i hate my family and i just can't stand them" He said and laid back on the bed. I laid next to him and grabbed his hand to calm him.
"Thanks for telling me" i said squeezing his hand. He curled up into a ball and put his head on my chest. It felt like the music turned up as it filled the silence
the lyrics rang out "I'ma care you-you-you" whythe hell does the music always match the mood...
I took a deep breath in and smelt Christmas, pine trees, cinnamon, and that smell you smell from burning a fire from the cold. I love it because it always reminds me of home. I looked over at Jean and he was taking a bite of the cookies. We were sitting at the counter talking, and my mom was washing of some dishes.
"WOW Mrs. Bott your cooking is amazing" He said smiling at her.
"Didn't I tell you to call me Susan" she laughed. Jean nodded.
Christmas music was playing from my sisters phone on a speaker, and truthfully i hate Christmas music, its like the same thing every year. But Jean was enjoying it so i guess it was fine.
"So got your presents yet?" Nina asked from the blue couch behind us. I sure as hell hadn't and by the looks of it neither had Jean.
"Lets go tomorrow" i suggested. Jean agreed

Well when tomorrow came we regretted going so late. The streets were crowed and they didn't know if they could stay together for long.
"Alright, meet back at the car in an hour?" I suggested. Jean nodded his head 'Yes' and they split up.
The crowd was horrible most were adults that were running around and people carrying large objects. I decided to go into a small record shop that looked relatively empty to breathe for a moment. I took off my brown leather jacket and sighed. There was an old man sitting at the register. And he greeted me. I said hello to him. It seemed as though we were the only ones in the store. I pulled out some disks and saw this guy had some good ones.
"You sir have some nice records." I said looking at the 'Beach boys' C.D.
"Thank you. You seem like someone with reasonable senses" We laughed.
"So what are you doing in this mess" The man said leaning on the table.
"Well I'm looking for a gift for a friend" I said picking up the mayday parade album 'A lesson in romantics'
"Why not sooner?" He interrogated, I picked up another disk and looked at the songs.
"I was at his parents, now were at mine and it just kinda slipped my mind" i replied. He just nodded and continued being quiet until i left.
'Maybe he would want something home made' I thought. I looked to my left and saw a sweater shop... MATCHING SWEATERS. I looked through the store and finally saw one that was perfect, there were two the same shade of blue, with different pictures on it. One had a snowman and the other had a Christmas tree. Yep that's final I'm getting it.