00 Prologue!!!

"Darshan, the stage has been set up, are you ready to surprise everyone?" The restaurant manager howls.

Stuffing back his phone and air pods in his bag, Darshan summons all the energy left within him, throwing a big bright smile on his face he steps out on the stage. It was the 50th anniversary of this fancy restaurant named Theo's Grill-house, they had booked Darshan on this occasion. His entrance receives a huge applause with several people going wild, at the glimpse of their idol. Suddenly, a whole swarm of customers gather around the stage, as he starts to perform.The step-like construction of the hotel allows him to have a perfect view throughout.

It has ceased to matter what "optimal" means to him; in this depression, he no longer seeks the best version of himself. It's hard for him to recall the last time he reached out for that child-self he once was, the kid who loved sunshine and rain all the same. His world began to lack any colors as he began to see the darkness around the lights instead of the other way around. They say there is a rope ladder out of depression, one you can use to climb out of it, the problem is that he just can't find the will to reach out for the first rung, let alone try. People don't always require a reason or a bad incident to fall into gloom and despair. Sometimes the void of compassion and the lack of reality is enough for man to lose hope.

The songs he used to love more than anything are sung halfheartedly as he roams his eyes around. His face lit up when he saw her away from the crowd, in the company of her friends, just enjoying herself.She had to be approached. The fresh perspective she offered seemed just what he needed at the moment. He simply must talk to her. 

***

New story coming up soon!
I love ya 💙

New story coming up soon!I love ya 💙