15

Darshan / Esha 

"I look like a fucking five year old!!" Esha whins as Darshan ignores her and continues try make a bow in her hair. "DARSHANNNN" She cries dramatically making him roll his eyes and flick the back of her head. Rubbing her head she huffs and glances at the mirror in front. Sitting on the ground with her legs folded as her white floral knee length covers her legs, she did look pretty aesthetic but also little too girly and a little too different according to Esha and going out like this with Darshan on her arm was gonna grab more attention than she did like on herself. She watched his frustrated reflection in the mirror, trying and failing to tie the satin ribbon, that made her giggle. Turning around she grabbed her hair and tied the ribbon in one smooth motion making him huff at her. His eyes travels down her slender body and his eyes glint with proud as his dimpled smile comes back to life. 

He places his head over her shoulder as they stand opposite to the closet mirror, his arm holding her waist as he smiles cheekily at her. "You look gorgeous, freckles." His new nickname making her smile. "I feel like a toddler." She complains. Holding her hand he twirls her around as she yelps in surprise, enjoying how her floral dress twirled with her. "You look adorable, Esha." She still hasn't got used to how her name rolls off his tongue only if he did use it more often. 8 months of knowing each other yet this might have been his 3rd time using her real name. She kept a count (shh don't tell him that). Offering his hand forward he waited for her to place her soft hand on his. And they head off to a day full of joy.

***

The keys jiggle as Darshan quitely sneaks inside Esha's apartment with the spare keys. On his tip-toe he walks to her walk-in-wardrobe and starts stuffing her a bag. Esha stirs in her sleep but having been deprived of good sleep for almost a week, she does not wake up. As he walks towards her bed, his hands suddenly get sweaty as he looks around nervously. She's gonna be so fucking angry - he thinks to himself. He scoops up her small frame along with her duvet, her bag hanging on his shoulder as he leaves her apartment and walks towards his car.

His best mate Sid just gapes at him. He literally abducted her just so she would join him for his shoot. Worry shoots his brain. How old was  this girl even? Was Darshan in love with her? That would create so much unwanted drama and practically ruin his image for being with someone so young. He had to talk to him, talk some sense into his stupid brain. After all he was his best friend.

***

 Esha moans in pain as she wakes up only to find herself awkwardly cuddled up to Darshan's sleeping form, IN A CAR. Seconds away from freaking out she smacks Darshan's face. "YOU ASSHOLE!" Her voice booming in the quite car making him shriek. "Freckles--" She cuts him off, "DON'T FRECKLE ME! I HATE YOUUUUUUU! TAKE ME BACK HOME! TAKE ME BACK HOMEEEE! PLEASE." Her  voice getting softer with every word until she broke into soft inaudible sobs. Her body shivering as she bawls her eyes out in her palm.

"Hey hey hey! Shhhh skittles, I am so sorry I didn't know this would affect you so bad. Shhh." He soothed her back as he rocked her body back and forth trying to calm her nerves as she squeezed him in her hold. "I am sorry", she mumbled and drifted off back to sleep. It was an untimingly anxious attack Esha had already warned him off. They were very rare and only triggered due to social anxiety. She would be fine as long as she felt safe - that's what she said. That shouldn't be hard. He will keep her safe, at any cost. Nothing can hurt as long as he is there. But what if he is the one who hurts her? Let's not think about the possibilities.

***