16 Pay Me!!!

As Esha walks around with notepad in her hand yelling for people to speed up like the girl boss she is, Darshan follows her around like a lost puppy trying to catch her attention. He pokes her shoulder every few seconds and receives an eye roll in return. "OH MY GOD! CAN YOU PLEASE FUCKING STOP ANNOYING ME? I AM TRYING TO WORK!"

"You are ignoring me." He displays his infamous sad/adorable face.

"YOU DESERVE IT FOR BRINGING ME HERE AND MAKING ME WORK!!! ALSO YOU BETTER PAY ME!!"

"How much?" He wiggles his eyebrow ready to hear a big amount from her mouth.

"I think two double-deck burgers, one pineapple-pizza and five packets of crackers with cola. ALSO A VACATION FROM YOU! That will do. Thank you"

  "You want a vaccation from ME?? Also Pineapple pizza????"

"1 - YES I NEED AT LEAST A WEEK AWAY FROM YOUR ANNOYING ASS.
2 - TRY BEFORE YOU DENY!"

"Did you just quote Argyle?"

"Argyle is mah homieee."

"You smoke weed with him?"

"Yes every friday, it's just me and the surfer boys. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"Love ya too, sprinkles."

***

E

sha exhales a tired sigh as she redos the hairstyle of the female lead. Damn, only if she knew working for a video was this stressful. Her arms ache, her feet has turned wobbly like over-steamed noodles, her head feels like a pressure cooker while her shoulders feel heavy. THIS SUCKS!

But this is gonna improve her resume. Something good.

She watches Darshan twirl the actress around her floral skirt flowing smoothly, the wind acting as a paid actor. The scene fits perfectly, just like she wanted it to. A tiny bubble emerges within her heart, weighing it down, as it always did. She had never been in love and watching people in love always made her wonder what it was like to be stupid together. And heaven only knows how good these two were enacted to make her believe that they were in love. For real.

"Pack up!" She mumbles softly as she finally sits down and takes a breath of relief.

***

"Join us for a swim!!"

"No! I AM TIRED!"

"YES PLEASEEEE "

"DARSHAN NOOOO"

"ESHUII YESSS"

And before she knows she's been pushed into the swimming pool. Her tired eyes barely open as she swims back towards the stairs.

"Are you dating him?" Sid questions to which she could swear she almost choked on her own spit.

"Wtf! Why would you think that?"

"Because you two do the adorable couple shit. So either you are in love or are siblings."

"Alright hold up! I AM NEITHER DATING HIM NOR AM I HIS SISTER! Get it?"

"He looks like he is in love!"

"WELL
1 - Not my problem.
2 - Go ask him dude.
3 - you are annoying.
4 - I am tired I need sleep. Bye"

"Darshan!!!!"

"What??"

"Are you in love with me??"

"Maybe, maybe not." he shrugs.

"There you have an answer."

"And do you love him?"

"Definitely! Not!" She shrugs.

***

Hey skittles!
Did you miss them???
How did you like this chapter??
Do you think they love each other?? Romantically??
Have fun!
Love ya <3