11 Best night!!!

Darshan / Esha

Over their heads, the raindrops trickled gently down, kissing their cheeks as they ran joyfully around the pavement. Their childish hearts were filled with joy and excitement as the downpour steadily increased. Darshan twirls her around as she yelps in surprise, holding her finger in his hand. They attempt to dance to Darshan's soft old tune and fail miserably. The sound of their laughter and splashing water fills the air.

Under the streetlight, her amber pupils shimmered alluringly. Esha ruffled his wet hair as she chased him around. She floated like a feather in his arms as he curled his arm around her waist. This was one of the most memorable nights of their lives.

***

Esha's keys jingle as she opens her apartment door, "Welcome to mi casa!" She giggles as she tip toes inside her house trying not to damage her wooden floor. Darshan follows her lead into her bachelor pod, her beautiful wooden floor had a uncommon glow to it. His eyes gazed around the room where kitchen, bed and couch stood all together. "Why is your bed here, when you have two rooms?" He points towards two wooden doors. "Those aren't rooms! One of them is a bathroom and the other is a walk in closet." She laughs. "I hope you know you are weird." He mumbles. 

"Well aware, old man!"

"Your place is really...cozy. I really like it. It's just so warm." He looks around with so much admiration making Esha feel proud of herself.

"I designed it." 

"You did?" He asks surprise.

"Yes! My first project was actually redesign this huge bunglow that belonged to a very rich woman. She gifted me this house as she was really pleased by my work. So I designed this."

Once fresh and changed they both cozy up on the bed as Esha puts on a movie on the projector.

"You know I was really surprised when you asked me out on date!"

"You were? Why?"

" 1 - You are a celebrity. 2 - I thought you were into older women."

"What made you think that?" He laughs.

"Well maybe the fact you had a crush on your teacher and Samantha, both women OLDER than you." She speaks in a duh tone making him laugh.

"I mean yeah it makes sense but I do not have a type."

"Oh but you do! You asked me out because you thought I was older."

"I did not approach you because you seemed older, I approached you because you held yourself with maturity and provided me a fresh new perspective. Which I needed, a lot."

"Makes sense." She smiles.

"Now shut up and let me watch this movie!!"

"Hey! Mind your tongue mister, you are in my house."

"Don't care, little one!"

"crackhead!"

"Heard that!"

"It was meant for you to hear." She huffs

"Oh really?" He tackles her with tickles as she clutches her stomach and laughs.

***