20 Bound by Law!!!

Amidst the relentless onslaught of challenges, Esha found herself losing the projects she had carefully lined up, and with each setback, her self-respect and fighting spirit began to wane. The dreams she had cherished seemed to crumble before her, leaving her in a state of disarray. In the face of adversity, the world seemed determined to dismantle every aspect of her life. However, amidst this turmoil, a ray of support emerged in the form of Neha, her loyal client.

Neha, a woman of power and experience, understood all too well the complexities of controversies and the toll they could take on one's life. She empathized with Esha's struggles and chose to stand by her side, offering unwavering encouragement. In an industry that often devoured its own, Neha's steadfast support became a lifeline for Esha. Despite the storm that raged around her, Neha continued to assign work to Esha, instilling hope and reaffirming her talent.

***

In Darshan's heart, a sense of betrayal simmered, courtesy of his once-trusted best friend, Sid. Unbelievably, Sid had stumbled upon the truth, learning that Aakash was, in fact, Esha's father. However, instead of respecting the sensitivity of the situation, Sid seemed determined to disclose this information to the public, a decision that Darshan vehemently opposed.

Darshan couldn't bear the thought of Esha facing yet another storm, not after everything she had already endured. He knew he had to intervene and put an end to Sid's reckless intentions. The thought of Esha's pain and vulnerability at the mercy of the public eye drove him to take action, determined to shield her from further harm.

"Sid, this is absolutely unacceptable!" Darshan's voice seethed through clenched teeth.

"And why not? They've been deceiving everyone, and they're taking advantage of you too. They deserve to face the truth," Sid countered, trying to justify his actions.

Fueled by anger and frustration, Darshan grabbed Sid's collar, locking eyes with him, his voice raised to a yell, "I am warning you, you will not breathe a word of this to anyone! Do you understand me?"

With a reluctant nod, Sid conceded to his friend's demand, though puzzled by what could have provoked such strong emotions in Darshan towards this girl. Resentment simmered within Sid as he couldn't fathom why Darshan would prioritize a girl over their friendship.

Inwardly determined not to let this situation spiral out of control, Darshan made up his mind. He wasn't going to take any chances this time. As he reached for his phone, he knew that contacting his lawyer to draw up a contract was the most prudent way to ensure that Sid's loose lips would remain sealed.

***

As Darshan and Esha grappled with their own inner turmoil, Aakash took it upon himself to shield them from the world's adversities. In the role of a father, he questioned whether this was not what fathers were meant to do—stand as a shield for their children. Aakash had lived a life filled with blessings, and he aspired for the same for his daughter, if not even more.

With unwavering determination, Aakash stepped into the office of his nemesis, ready to confront the devil himself and strike a deal. He knew that facing this adversary was a necessary step to safeguard his loved ones from harm, and he was prepared to do whatever it took to protect Darshan and Esha from the relentless storm that threatened to engulf them.

"Raj, can you put an end to this controversy?" Aakash pleaded, his voice tinged with desperation, hoping for a positive response from him.

Raj, with a sinister grin, mockingly replied, "Aw, say pleaseee!"

Aakash, feeling a sense of hopelessness, mustered all his resolve and said, "Please, I beg you to consider it. What do you want in return?"

With a calculated tone, Raj responded, "I want you to sign THE contract." His intentions became clear, and Aakash knew that he had to tread carefully in this delicate negotiation.

The meaning behind THE contract was more sinister than Aakash initially let on. It was, in reality, a Death pact that Raj had presented to him a decade ago. At first, it seemed like a mere agreement to have Aakash work under Raj as a writer, but as their enmity intensified, the terms of the pact became more oppressive, entangling Aakash in its grasp.

Despite the dire implications, Aakash reluctantly agreed to sign the contract. Raj's lips curled into a wicked smile, exuding immense satisfaction as he granted Aakash's wish, sparing Darshan and Esha from the malevolence that lurked behind the contract. However, this gesture of apparent benevolence came with a sinister catch—Aakash would be bound by the law of the pact, trapped in its clutches.

***
*discontinued*
bye