17 Habit!!!

She had become more than just a habit; she was a necessity now. It didn't matter if their connection was deemed healthy or not by the standards of others. To him, she was like the vibrant fireworks on the Fourth of July, illuminating the night sky with bursts of color and brilliance. Just as she was the presents that made Christmas all the more special, her presence in his life brought joy and excitement. When he was caught in the midst of the monsoon rains, she was the first raindrop that touched his skin, refreshing and invigorating him. And during the scorching days of summer, she was the sunflower that bloomed brightly, spreading warmth and happiness wherever she went.

What I'm trying to convey is that he is like Diwali, a grand festival with its own significance and relevance. But she, she is the bonus that makes Diwali even more delightful and enjoyable. While he stands tall in his own existence, well appreciated by all, she adds an extra layer of fun and excitement to his life. Together, they create a magical combination that lights up their world with happiness and love.

Darshan / Esha
(text)

hey wanna hangout today?

Can't. At mall with my fav designer. He's so talented.

that's lovely, now the truth?

I'm stalking Kenny in the mall
Shit!
He just called the security...

thought so!

***
hey y'all
hope you missed them
just a comeback chapter to restart it
nothing special

please lmk if y'all want me to continue this or not

hope you like it
love y'all<3