Wood

Dreambur 

maybe angst

fluff?

------------------------------------------------------

It was a sunny Day, Types of cloud passing by ( example: cock/j), people minding their own business. Wilbur wondering around the forest to find some type of animal so that he can give it to Philza to make some kind of a potion. After a while of searching with no luck, he heard muffle noise almost which sound like a person is crying. 

Wilbur followed the sound wanting to find out who was it and why they are sad. As the sound becoming louder and louder alerting the brunette he is getting closer to whoever that is. He stopped. The person that he found is the most villainous admin in the Smp.

"Dream? Why are you crying?" Wilbur ask the person who flinch hearing someone is here. Dream lift his head up to see Wilbur knee down trying to calm down the blond. "W-wilbur? W-what are you doing here?" Dream asked trying to act like nothing happened but end up stuttering. "Why are you crying in the middle of the forest? You might get hurt by some skeleton under the tree." Wilbur asked worried that his lov- cough I mean his friend might get hurt. "O-oh it's nothing. You should go back and do your stuff." Wilbur frown seeing that Dream's neck has bruises and his fist is bleeding. 

"Who the fuck hurt you? Why are you bleeding? Should I kill the person that hurt you?Can I fuc-" Wilbur stopped continuing his sentence, face start becoming pink when he saw Dream's shocked and flustered face. " I didn't mean to said that, You heard nothing haha...um" He tried to cover up what he said but notice Dream place his fingers on Wilbur's mouth to stop him form talking. "Shh... You don't hav-" He got cut off by Wilbur kissing him.

He kissed back but then he realize... he was sitting on Wilbur's lap. "W-Wil... Can we not do it, I'm not ready."  Dream said not wanting to get fuck yet since he is still a virgin. "Anything for you princess, anything for you..." Dream blush at the nickname that Wilbur gave him. 

"So why are you crying a few mins ago?" Wilbur asked wanting to rip off whoever hurt his dreamy. "It's nothing... I made someone mad and they accidentally slap me." Dream replied, voice sound shaky. "Ok then, if anything wrong just tell me ok? I'll kill whoever made you sad." Wilbur said in his crazy voice (?)  "It's ok, I'm not a baby plus I can deal it on my own." 

They sat there enjoying the warm of each other, pointing some shape clouds (dick /j). Eventually Dream fell asleep on Wilbur's arm while his arm wrapped around him. "Dont worry dreamy... I'll protect you." His eyes turn red for a split second then turn back to normal and decided to join in Dream. Of course The mods cant come attack them since Dream put some barrier around them and the mods seem to be not wanting to eat them. If someone came in seeing the couple sleeping there, It's truly look like a married couple, a beautiful sigh to see...

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello people Idk! So I come to an agreement that I wont do Dnf nor Dundy in this book. There's a reason that I don't want, I don't ship Dnf anymore and I dislike dundy. It is a cute ship but despite me reading dnb for months, I left ;-;. Dont give me hate btw. This book doesnt make sense at all-

anyways I hope you enjoy this crap that I make, Have a nice Day! Love you <3