Christmas special!!!

Dreamnoblade 

AU: The new FNAF game thingy

Warning:smut, soft sex, rough sex,sexual words, blood, begging, pain kink, nipples play and gray cum

Explanation about this au: Dream is an adult of course and being Gregory. And Technoblade is Sun?

A/n: I got this idea from someone's tik tok. And it hard using a phone to make this alright-

------------------------------------------------------------

Dream slide down the playground slide, falling down on the balls. 'jesus how did I end up in this situation...like IT LITERALLY FUCKING CHRISTMAS DUMBASS.' he thought, stomping down the ground angrily.

He try and walk slowly to the side but "Hooo Hooo Hooo!" He look up seeing a pig with clown outfit, spin and jump excitely. Suddenly, he jump down making dream worry and went over to check on him.

He felt a pair of hands gripping his hips, feeling his body being lift up. "Oh ho ho, look whos being a naughty boy. Your alone huh? I see your holding a flash light when the light in here is on... Wanna hold something much longer and bigger?"

Dream had a confusion facial expression before he laugh softly and blushed, face palming himself. "heh, I wonder how big your flash light. Could it handle many rounds? perhaps I'll use it for 5 hours? maybe 10 hours?" He joke raising an eyebrow, eyes half open and head being tilt.

"Well well, You shouldn't be this naughty if you really want it. You could just ask then I'll borrow you my flash light to use." The pig brought the victim to the table, sitting down and placing him on his lap. "Mhmm~ What if I want it for two days? Or maybe I won't give you back~."

sexual tension surround the both of them, feeling each other's breath. Techno make the first move, chasing after the blond's strawberry lips. Dream flinched by the sudden but soon relax and kiss back...Deeper and deeper...

Techno bits the smaller's lip asking for permission, hand pushing his head to deepen the kiss. Dream open, allowing the top to explore every inside of his mouth, moan quietly. Techno pull away " Then I'll gladly borrow you~"

Dream blushed, turning his head to the side ignoring the stare. The pinkette thrust his harden clothed dick against Dream's ass cheeks. He whimpered and moan softly, gripping Techno's uniform, shutting his eyes tightly.

  Dream is very much sensitive when someone is touching his private part. "Now now Dream, don't worry... I will take full responsibility" He smiled, glancing down at a panting and sweating like crazy toy.

  Dream nodded slowly, looking up at the animatronic (?) with Half lided eyes. Techno move down to Dream's sweaty neck, licking it before bitting it harshly.

'might as well leave a mark so he'll be mine forever...' he bite deeper and deeper, feeling his teeth have pursh through the milky skin before having metal favor liquid in his mouth. "A-ahh~ please more~" clenching his feet and gripping the pinkette's hair.

  Techno smirk looking at the bite he had made, licking away the blood that keep coming out. He kiss the bite, then to his jawline, biting it again and again and again...

  His hands went under Dream's shirt, rubbing his stomach before going upward. He feels the pink buds being tends up, smiling. "M-ngh, n-not there" he pant, grinding against the clown's member slowly.

  Techno groan, his other hand grabbing Dream's squishy ass. "You want me to get inside you quick? Fuck you out of your mind? Letting you think of what you did wrong? Huh? Wanting my big fat cock in you? What a slut" the smaller blush, covering his mouth.

  Dream remove his clothes, standing up to remove his pants and boxer too.

~time skip to wherever I don't know anymore~

  "Hah...huh m-more~ please t-techno~" Dream moaned, arching his back, having an anime/hentai Lewd face. Techno slam in him, grabbing his hips and pull down to go in deeper.

Suddenly, the lights go out...

(Ok but like just imagine Vanessa is the one Who close the lights and The turn into moondrop thing doesnt exist. They would be scared and in an awkward situation tbh 💀🤚)

  "H-huh, w-what happened-" Dream look around seeing darkness only. "Huhuhu~" he heard, looking back at techno. Instead of techno, it's bladeno...the evil version of him.

  Dream freezed, his lips somehow turn into a wide smirk. " Oh hello master~" he flirt, winking at him and start to move up and down slowly. "Say...you keep screaming for me while I'll do the Job 'ight?" Bladeno ask, grabbing his hips tightly that might leave a mark.

  Dream nod, letting his body relax but flinch, clenching feet cause bladeno have slam his member in him deeper then techno. "Huhuhu n-nGH~" bladeno repeat his action, summoning a blade and slicing the smaller's chest.

  "M-MOre~ p-please mast-masTER~ MOre pls...~" he begged. Bladeno chuckle deeply, going to his nipple and placing the sharp toward his bud's below, slicing it.

  Dream widened his eyes, tears start to pile up. Bladeno wipe away the tears " you beg for more so here what you want~" He whispered.

  "P-please~ c-come" he whimpered still moaning quietly. Bladeno noticed and grab Dream's twitching member, going down to his bleeding nipple and start to lick and suck them.

  His member keep rubbing Dream's abused prostate. "S-sO big~ Hah..." Dream's mind was elsewhere, he didn't even know bladeno have let go his own red and twitching cock.

  The buff bitch keep slamming the abused mindless whore, hitting his damn fucking prostate. Dream finally fucking cum and fell limp on the buff fucking body. BladeNO pound in him a good few fucking 20 times before cumming a damn gray oily sperm in the smaller.

  'oh god...is he gonna be pregnant?' the dumb bitch thought, laying his body on the chair back shit fucked up traumatize chair. They fell asleep and the next day, dream woke up and feel sick so he ran to the un-known existence restroom and puke.

  After puking the shit out of him, he goes out and went to a sex store and stole a fucking pregnancy test without anyone knowing even tho that mall has no one other then those bitches that gonna fuck the shit out of him in the future.

He went to the restroom again, locking the door so his fucking lover won't get in and fuck him again with the others. He check. After a few years, the test show he is pregnant.

  He went out and told techno since the light have came again. Techno was happy and horny. And then that day have gone to the other planet.

---------------------------------------------------

y'all I'm sorry I didn't post this in the right time of Christmas 😭👍 

Day one of Christmas: teeth have the feeling of ✨pain✨

Day 2: my teeth is alright but my throat is ✨pain✨

Day 3 (today): I got a damn fever, teeth and throat is in ✨pain✨ again.

I made this at night so don't mind me
Anyways I hope y'all enjoy this shit and chaos out✌️