☾falling☄︎night ☽

Dreambur

Smut (maybe)
Rush
Uses lots of short form as in (right now = rn)
Idk

--------------------------------

  It's midnight and Dream was going to walk home instead of taking the late night bus, but his boss suddenly showed up.

"I'll give you a ride" that's what he said and left to go get the car without needing to hear Dream's word.

  Dream sigh. 'Ig I should appreciate it... Why do I have a weird feeling about this.. Mm nvm' he grabbed his phone and locked the café. Suddenly he felt clothes surrounded him and he looked up seeing Wilbur giving him a smile while wrapping jacket over him.

  "Here, take it. It's night and your clothes are kinda a little revealing so it's cold. " Wilbur said leading Dream to the car.

  When they are on the road, Dream notices that his boss is going the wrong way. "Let's go to my place first" And suddenly placing his hand on Dream's thigh.

  Dream of course flinch but kept quiet looking outside, heart keep ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump. It's felt like it's going to pop out any minute and Dream felt like throwing up for some reason. (Not of disgust, but pressure)

  At Wilbur's, Dream set on the sofa not knowing what to do but still being a mess on the inside. "So Dream... How is it working at the café?" It's awkward but at least it's something to talk about. Dream think for a moment b4 replying "uh it's great I guess? I enjoy it so far."

  Wilbur sat beside Dream and smile. "Well you don't mind this boss doing anything to you right? Of course with consent"

  "... Huh?... "

  In a blink of an eye, Wilbur is now pinning Dream down on the sofa. ON THE SOFA WAHHHHHHHHH.

I truly apologize for my intruding but MY imagination gets the best of me.
But fyi what they are wearing is, Wilbur just a simple yellow wool sweater and jeans. Dream wear cute aesthetic outfit cause the vibe eh. Anyway back to the story...

  Some kind of atmosphere surrounds them... They can hear their own breath and heart beating... It's uncomfortable....

  "Haa... Dream...I really can't stand it anymore..." He grip Dreams wrist looking at him with pleading and watery eyes. It's like he turned completely into a soft puppy. He pressed his knee on Dream's.. Clothed yk...

  "Ngh!~" it's so sudden and Dream's body tense up. Wilbur holds both Dream's wrist with one hand while the other unzips his pulling down his pants.

  Surprisingly, it already shows that Dream is wet... Really really wet...

  Wilbur chuckled, still not letting go of Dream as he pulled down his underwear too.. Ah how embarrassing

  "Angh! Hmph!~" Dream bit his own lips feeling the cold air touched his cute small dick.

  Wilbur let go of Dream's hand and went down. He licks the tips first b4 he digs in his dinner. Dream couldn't hold himself and moan uncontrollably.

  "A-ahh~ s-sir no t-that's d-DIRTY!~ HMPH ANGH~!?" Wilbur didn't care and kept thrusting his own head. 'Ahh so cute, having a small dick in my mouth is like a lollipop omg! Ah i want to taste more!!!'

  Wilbur kept sucking and thrusting his head up and down. And for the other side, Dream, isn't holding it well. "S-SIR I'M GONNA NGH! HAA~! S-SIR! PLE- hmPH!?~" Before Dream is about to cum, Wilbur stops and flips Dream around. "S-sir? "

  Wilbur put in 2 fingers in his own mouth, sucking and licking it. Then he places the hand in between Dream's ass, feeling the hole. Again, it's wet...

  Wilbur ignores it and puts 1 finger in as he hears Dream's gasp. He pushed the finger all the way in and stayed still for a few seconds b4 thrusting.

  "W-wAHH~ eight ngah~ e-eh!~" Dream moan and whimper. It feels warm.. And he likes it.. Wilbur put it another finger and thrust a bit faster.

  "S-sir slow dowN o-Oh~!?" Pleasure. It's all he can feel. Wilbur pulls out his fingers and unzips his jeans feeling very uncomfortable keeping it inside forever. At this time, his dick is already wet with precum so he doesn't need to do the job and just shove it in.

  "Dream, I'm gonna put it in now alr? Just raise your hand if you want me to stop or let you adjust a little" he said seeing Dream respond with a nod. He rubs the tip on Dream's hole before pushing it in slowly.

  'S-shit only the tip and I can already feel it's bigger then the others..' Dream thought gasping for air. Wilbur grabs Dream's shoulder and pushes his cock all the way in making Dream scream.

  "H-hey are you thinking about snapping my dick off?" Dream tighten the wall in pain, trying to adjust the size... Ik it hurt Dream hold on..

  Wilbur took off Dreams clothes and discovered Smth that he didn't want to even see.. Hickeys.. A bunch of it covers his body..

  Dream can't mutter a word at this point cause his focus is on the lightsaber that is in him right now. Wilbur stayed quiet before continuing to remove his own clothes and toss them aside. Even though he is having sex with his worker, he feels his heart throbbing. It hurt.

  Wilbur starts pulling out leaving the tip in and push back in without slowing down. "GAH~ SI-SIR SLOW DOWN P-PLEA- NGH~!?"

  Dream arch his back while Wilbur leaned down and bit his shoulder sucking it and biting it that'll leave a purple mark. Each thrust, each slap, each moan, everything is so arousing.

  Wilbur thrust faster and deeper hitting the prostate. The thrust is getting sloppier and sloppier.

  "S-sir! I-im gonna c-cum~ heungh~!" Dream grabs a nearby pillow and hides himself by moaning in the pillow. "Hang in there buddy, I-im close too s-so haa.~" with a few more thrust and he shot his load in him and Dream himself can't stop cumming.

  They both pass out on the sofa and die

-------------------------------------------

Y'all it's 2.30 a.m. 💀 anyway it's been long since I write smut so I'm sorry if it's bad. Maybe there's like repeating stuff or just confusing stuff. Sorry.

Goodbye

Goodbye.  I'll see y'all in a few months again ciao (。•̀ᴗ-)ノᵇʸᵉ♡