Great Day...

Depressed Dream?
??? Technobade

angst
Cheat
Swear
Death
self-harm
maybe gore?
pills
sharp objects

note: Yall Im really sorry but i suffer today
Another note: I made this out of anger and sadness 😃👍
Another note cause why not: I post this in my other Dnb one-shot so if you read it there then you can skip this-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream has been locking himself in the guest room for almost 2 weeks. His husband/Boyfriend haven't realize he was gone until now...

"Dream please open the door and tell me what's wrong..." The pink hair stood in front of the door, one hand on the door handle while the other knocking/banging the door softly. "Go away... I have everything here so don't worry about me."

Dream said smilling even tho he can't see. "...If you say so. I'll be gona tonight, there's food that i made and it on the table. Don't forget to eat it." The smaller heard footstep faded, then came back, but faded once again, hearing the door open then closed.

He let go of the silver but bloody blade, making it fall to the bed. Dream slowly stood up, walking to the connected bathroom and wash his hands, legs, chest and thigh. He hissed at the feelings of burning, gripping his hand afraid to get even more hurt.

After washing up all the scars and the tears, He open the first drawer and grab the bandage. 'I'm stupid for doing this but... I can't un-do this shit so better continue it.' Dream thought, wrapping the bandages aroung all the injured places.

after done with it and putting back the stuff, he opens another drawer , pulling out a nice orange transparents pills bottle and a dark green and black blade. He carry the items and went back to the bed emotionless.

Dream open the bedroom door, walking to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle and fill it up. 'He doesn't come back tonight... i don't have to rush this.' he thought silently, smilling that he can finally be free from the pain.

The blond reach the room, going inside and lock himself again. He put the water on the table, grabbing a paper, red, blue and black pen. Dream start writting some stuff just so his husband/boyfriend would read it later or never...

After finishing what should be done, Dream glue the paper and stick it to the corner of the headboard. he went over to the desk, grabbing the water then he sat beside the bed where it near the items. 'Well...Here goes nothing...heh Im finally free..'

He took a handful of half white hald red pills and chuck it down his mouth, opening the cap bottle and start drinking it. Dream repeat the action over and over again, feelings dizzy and throad is burning, sweats covered his head, neck and body. He knew that this is not enought so he reach over to the blade and held it tightly. memorizing the beautiful blade, laughing a little before he stab himself.

"Ah..." He look down at his stomach, seeing blood pouring. He felt tears start to role down his cheeks one by one but soon it never stop coming out. "D-don't miss me t-to much t-techy..." His one final words...Body fell limp...Black surround his vision as he felt his head got knock by a sharp thing before...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Should I make a techno 3rd pov?