Dirty Thoughts

Dreambur

Smut

------------------------------------------------

  Fluffy curled hair that just reach his lower ears, those blue ish yet green ish eyes shining and sparkling whenever he's get happy over something stupid, his upper body figure of him was small yet his lower body was thick especially his ass and thighs, it's all beautiful in Wilbur eyes. The femboy next to him that is also Wilbur boyfriend were eating a popsicle that flavored orange. Shit the way Dream eating his popsicle is just.. Fuck it, Wilbur might losing his mind in few more minutes but they can't, they're on public right now. 

  "You ok Wilbur?" Dream ask his boyfriend who were staring at him. Shit he noticed that he was staring at Dream for to long. "Nothing.." Wilbur turn his face away. God, Dream is such a beautiful boy he ever see. "You staring at me while I'm eating my popsicle.. Did you perhaps.. Having a dirty thoughts?" Dream tease the tall man next to him.

"Well.. Now that you noticed I was staring at you with such dirty thoughts.. We shall get back home and help me~"

-

  Dream is on his knees, mouth get stuffed by Wilbur large cock. "You did it well Dreamy..~" Wilbur groaned in satisfaction, yet he want to cum inside of Dream warm mouth and so he locked his fingers on Dream hair and push all of his length inside of Dream mouth. Gagging for air, Dream holding tight on Wilbur shirt as he keep thrusting himself until it hitting the back of his throat that soon will get filled with the warm seed.

  "GA-!!!" Pulls away as he coughed out, Dream covered his mouth that still has Wilbur remaining in his mouth "Awh~ I'm sorry dreamy~" Wilbur smirked, actually loving from view, Dream looked so "delicious" that Wilbur couldn't holding it back anymore, and so he grabbed Dream wrist and pinned him down on the bed.

  "Now now it's time to make you feel good~" Grabs a lubricant, Wilbur covered his hand with the lubricant with his other hand was taking Dream panties off, gladly he wore skirt if not it would be annoying "Let's prepare you first, so please bend down Dream" Listen to what Wilbur tell him, Dream bend down with hand were holding onto the bed frame, at the moment there is nothing until there is a thick finger pushing into him "Aaghh?!" a hand that holding onto the bed frame got tightened, oh shit that feels so good actually "Wi-wil.." Wilbur lifted his head just to face Dream slutty face "Please I don't want your finger please give me your cock instead!~" Such a slut, it make Wilbur clenched on his teeth and took his fingers out, aggressively he thrust his cock deep inside of Dream without a warning, causing the blond to gasped out.

  "AC--" Dream body start to trembling from the sensation on his lower region, Wilbur really losing it this time, thanks to Dream slutty face ig- "Aren't you being to needy right now?~" A hard thrust on Dream ass causing Dream to gasped out once again "Mffngh--" Dream couldn't speak out, everytime he wanted to speak his words would turned into moans.

  "Ahh that's feels so good!~ right Dream?" No answer, just Dream who already falling asleep due exhausted. Today was kinda tiring for Dream because there is an error in his server that suddenly spawn so many mobs each second "Awh.. I just about to go another round.. Sweet dream then my little daydream~"he lay next to Dream and wrapped them with a warm blanket. Wilbur has a plan to stayed all night just to fuck the living shit out of Dream but seeing him falling asleep after 1 round, he need to hold it back.. Maybe tomorrow perhaps? Then if so, Dream need to prepare his ass then.

------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur's banana is still in him btw-