Oh shit?

Dreamnap Angst
Platonic Dreamnobur
side ship (?): Sapnotfound

Warning:
a lot of swearing (just on the opening tho)
angst
no smut fuck off
maybe Wholesome/fluff???
A little bit smut tho but like its only voice
Mama Dream :D

A/n: This suppose to be a cny special but yeah-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DREAM. I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU WANT OR WHAT YOU NEED, THIS FUCKING RELATIONSHIP IS OVER SO GET THE FUCK OUT." It all start with Dream saying 'he'll probably would be staying at the sbi house for a week' but turns out sapnap misunderstood everything "SAP IT'S JUST A FUCKING WEEK NOTHING MUCH, I DON'T HAVE TO BE IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE FOR THOUSAND OF YEARS BEING IN YOUR HAND. IT JUST A WHILE AND OUR RELATIONSHIP IS OVER? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU."

Dream have tears rolling down his cheeks, eyes being red and swollen but still showing anger. Sapnap walk toward Dream, slapping and  kicking him down. He bend down and said in a deep voice "I don't fucking care ok? you wanna be a whore then be it. just leave my god damn house and don't ever fucking come in my life ever again or else your head will be in the damn garbage" Dream widened his eyes, staring at sapnap with fearness. He beg "C-can i at least bring r-Ranboo?"

The blaze hybird gave him a glare and reply "Just take what you need and get out..." He walk away shaking his head. Dream hiss in pain getting up, holding his stomach tightly. He open the bedroom door widely and went toward Ranboo's.

"Ranboo? sweetie wake up" He whisper softly. Shaking The child which is waking up rubbing his eyes "M-mama? mama woke up ranboo. w-why?" Ranboo stared Dream, rasing his eye brow. Dream smiled sadly and gave him a forhead smooch. "We're leaving alright? do you need anything while I pack your stuff?"

Ranboo reach out his hand and place it on Dream's face, "C-can ranboo have dragontria juice?" Dream smile and walk toward the small fridge. He pull the door and take out a purple looking water. He walk back to Ranboo's Crib and hand him the bottle.

Dream walk toward the closet and push the door open, taking out a suit case and two small bags for Ran's diaper, juice and clothes. "fucking stupid fire bitch..." He suddenly whispered, tears start to roll one by one again.

"mama sad... Ranboo don't want mama sad..." The smaller began.

Dream shivered and look at Ranboo forcing smile "I'm not sad Ran...This is happy tears!"

Ranboo narrowed his eyes and said "Mama lying". He open his arms wanting to hug his mom, Dream. The blond stood up and walk toward his son. He hug him and whispered softly "Im sorry sweetie. Your going to meet Tommy soon." Dream pat his back. "really?"

"Yes now get ready, we are leaving after packing." He place Ranboo down the floor and went back packing. Ranboo crawl to his baby desk and open the drawer picking out an outfit. Half black and Half white just like his hair but with a green and red color diamond crown logo on the side. He open the button up and put both his legs inside the pants part.

After he's done wearing them, he look over his mom and saw him standing there asleep with a suitcase and two bag. Ranboo is worry and crawl toward him. He pull Dream's pant while holding the bottle.

Dream flinch , looks down and saw a worry ender hybird. He smile and pat "Your done?" Ranboo nodded and reach out his hand, wanting Dream to carry him. Dream knee down and put both Ranboo's hand aroung his neck. He stood up, pulling the suitcase and start walking. Walking and walking, rooms past rooms and finally they reach the living room but...