Terrible

Dream x Jschlatt

surprised ;D

idk dont ask me. just... be careful reading... hehe
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream was the sweetest and kindest being in the smp, everyone likes him, included schlatt...

Schlatt patted Dream's ass a few time before pushing in the arrow in his throbbing ass. Dream hissed, tears start coming out "S-schlatt s-slow down please I-I beg YOU!?" with that he muffled his moan as schlatt push it all the way in. "shhhh 2 more and your good to go". Schlatt took another arrow on the nightstand and pour lube on it and push the sharp tip in Dream's occupied hole.

Dream can't do anything, his hand and feet are tied..blindfolded too.he can only lay on his face and wait for what's coming. he didn't even know his ass is completely covered with his blood.. and he didnt even know schlatt likes the view of it.. no sign of sympathy but a sadistic smile. (thats fucking creepy ergh)

"Dream Dream.. havent I told you already? no being touchy to others but what did you do? you went and getting all lovey dovey and touchy with sapnap and fucking george." Schlatt slowly push the arrow in while Dream kept flinching and shaking. "Oh Dream.. Don't act like you don't like it.. I know darn well you love this. I know you do it on purpose.. to make me torture you, you sly fox"

Suddenly Dream smile and says "hehe its hurts so bad but it feels so good.. haaa.. I want more." And with that, Schlatt push the last arrow in without warning and it started bleeding again. "I don't think your satisfy Dream.. And I will make you suffer until your satisfied." The goat got off the bed and went to the closet, opening it revealing collection of sex toys. He then pick up a sword...The sharpest sword he has.. (I'm sorry..)

He close the closet and went to Dream whos ass twitching. Haa What a sign.. Just like a masochist which he is. "Oh Dream... Your favourite is here~" Dream's body became stiff. the room went quiet for a good 10 seconds b4 Dream ask "Is it.. Is it the sword?"

"Ohho yes, seems like you didn't forget.. do you miss it?" Schlatt starts closing the distance between him and the hole thats full. "I'm sure it'll fit perfectly" Once he's in front of it, he took the lube from the nightstand and pour everything on the sword. "are you ready~?"

Without hearing Dream's respond...he entered. The muffled sound became a scream but no one could hear... The shiny sword enter making a pool of blood coming out. Dream's organ felt like it ripped but...He likes it. Schlatt like it too..

---------------------------------------------------------

hehe ^^♥︎