☺︎︎ a mysterious person ☻︎

Dream???

sadly i need to be more active in wattpad. I have lost my smut writing skill lol.

Ideas from: I'm sorry but someone with the name of dream crusty toe or smth I'm sorry 😭🖐️

------------------------------------

Dream wanted to grow up to be a successful business man just like his father but fate has already planned smth for him.

  In the middle of the night, every restaurant, shops or anything are closed except that one night club... gay club at that. Dream and some other of his friends work there but he is the only one who is the... dancer. Since it's the job that has the most earned money.

It's not that Dream is poor or can't afford to buy anything, he just loves money. He lives in a big ass house with swimming pool and bowling room.

  While Dream was stripping sexily on the stage, he noticed a familiar looking guy with white hoodie and cream hair staring at him like he misses someone. Dream closed his eyes and continue to strip down and lift one of his leg, gripping the pole firmly. 'Why the hell does this guy look familiar. He remind me of my dad's assistance.'

  The stranger took out a bunch of 100$ and threw it on the stage leaving to grab smth to drink. It somehow bothers Dream but he shrugs it off while shaking his ass up and down slowly and grind against the pole.

  After the dance, he picks up all the money he received and went to the changing room to count all the money he got tonight. He was enjoying his count till one of his friend interrupt him.

"Yoo Dreamy poo, someone booked a vip room for you and him. You better go now  unless you want to disappoint them."

  A guy with a bandana around his head said, peeking to see the money on the table ( total: 3890).

"What? But I just got out of stage? At least let me rest oh fucking gawd"

Dream shoved his money in his bag and stretched, ready to go to the vip room. 'who in the right mind to book a room right away after the dancer leave the fucking stage!?' he thought.

  He speed-walk to the vip room and took a deep breath, shaking his head and open the door slowly. (No knock so no)
He saw the familiar guy again sitting on the sofa scrolling through his phone.

  'ah him again...' he felt somewhat nervous and shy all of a sudden and close the door. " Uh hi? "

  The cream hair dude look up and widen his eyes. "O-oh hey. Nice to meet you, I'm punz. You don't have to intrude urself since I know you already" Punz gave a warm smile.

  'Punz? As in my dad's assistant? Fr?? Punz? Shit' Dream stayed quiet and start to overthink. Punz noticed and place a hand on his shoulder. "Hey hey, I guess you didn't tell Mr. Schlatt. I understand. Don't worry I won't tell him, I just came here since I'm bored and surprisingly saw you on stage. I thought it was someone else but when we made eye contact... Its really is you.. since your the only person who gave those eyes when they look at me. They changed from green to mint whenever you're looking at me..."

  Dream blush a little at what he said but slap his hands off his shoulder gently. "Sorry but what do you need to book a vip room anyways?" The mood got ruin lol and punz fuck him so hard that he fill Dream with his seed 6 times the end.

Nah jk

  "Well I just want to confirm it again if it's really you and... I just want some time sfor ourself since we have been working without any conversation or rest." Punz said sitting back on the sofa. " You have confirmed so? Or you jsut come here for another reason other then that?" He replied crossing his hands giving him disapproval look.

  "Alr alr I just...ig I came here to ehe.. fuck?" Punz scratch the back of his head looking the other way.

And then when the moods surrounded them, punz shoved his 4747347521280077 cm cock in dream and they fuck fir 99576445 months.

The end

-------------------------------------------------

Yeah I just want to Publish this since I'm running out of motivation lol. Now let me sleep. Enjoy this crap

S/n: I actually google punz since I just forgot about him, I left this fandom long ago but idk why I'm still here-