AHEM

Dream x Chicken

Warning:
gore
just no-
smut

Ordered by

a/n: I apologize for not publishing anything these days. Decide to make this since I literally forgot someone requested this. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It was love at first sigh...

"Chick? Are you ok?"...

.

"Ughh..."

"where am...I?"

"Huh?"

A hot juicy ass chicken, standing in font of Dream and it seems to be holding a ... collar? "W-what are you doing with that Chick?" Dream asked starting to panic on what's going on. "pak pak koko pak kok~" The chick spoke smirking. The blond gave a nervous laugh and said "Your not serious are you? Im not going to be the pet at this!? No... Why are you opening your feathers..." (I cant help but start asking myself why am i doing this ;-;)

Chick walk toward the kneeling boy, putting the collar round his neck and retreat to where he was. "Pak Pak kok~" Dream cant help but blushed at this. "Pak? Kok Pak kok kuk~ kakaka~" Chick laugh at how Dre's expression look.

  "Pok, Kuck.Kok." Chick standing in front Dream, with his... harden pre-cum cock. "I-I'M NOT GONNA SUCK YO- Kqooe" The Chicken pull Dream's head for ward it's own cock while he was yelling at him. Dream choke but chick (fried chicken) thrust it's own hips. (😭💀✋)

'huh? turns out it doesn't taste bad? taste a little minty tho.' Dream thought closing his eyes. Suddenly It came in Dream. He was startled and tried to spit it out but Chick grip his necks and whispered "kap ki~". He did what Chick told him and swallowed it.

  Chick flip Dream over his back, taking out a blue tie and ties both dream's hand. It took out a razor from it's feathered neck (?) and cut open his clothed ass. Chick pat his ass for a few moment before giving a really hard slap. Dream flinch and his, he wiggled his ass. "Why are you doing this?" He asked angrily tho blushing really hard.

  "kekeke Pa ko kot ki?~" It flirt. Dream didn't say anything since he kinda enjoy it (I wanna die-). Chick grab a handful hair of his, ripping his t-shirt off. 'that's hot ngl...' Sweat cover his body, a few scars here and there and oh look, there's even one single dark hickey on the shoulder. it's a beautiful sigh for the chicken to see indeed. 

"You fucking dick..." It ignore Dream and take out a condom out of tin air. It's an XXL size.

--------------------------------------------------

I dont think I can continue the smut part-