Chapter8: visiting.

Jesses POV: I opened the door and it was Michaels mom. "Hey mrs. Clifford come in, I'll go get my coat then we can go." I said closing the door behind her and grabbing my coat from my room. When I walked out Michael and his mom were having a conversation but they stopped when I entered the room, strange. "Are you guys ready?" I said getting a bit impatient. "Yes Hun lets go." Michaels mom said.

~at hospital~

Jess POV: we walked in the hospital. I quickly went to the Lady at the desk. "Kevin miller?" I asked. "Room 240." The lady replied. "Thanks miss" I Said walking away. "No problem sweetie." She said before I dissapeard into the elevator. I walked by watching the numbers closely. 190, 210, finally I reached 240. I have a soft knock then walked in. The nurse smiled at me then asked who I was. "I'm his daughter." I replied. She half smiled at me. "Well. Your father is doing okay, it seems as if he hit his head somehow and passed out. He should wake soon, and depending how well he does, he can be out in less than a week." She said leaving the room. I sighed with relief then looked up to see Michael. I was so worried I didn't realize he was behind me. "Hey." I said quietly. "How you holding up?" He said softly. "I'm doing okay I guess..." I said trying not to cry. He walks over to me an to my surprise wrapped his arms around me.

Michaels POV: I just hugged her tightly. "You know jess, you can let it all out, you can cry, I won't care." I whispered in her hair. That's what did it. She started to sob in my chest and I just hugged her tightly. "He's going to be fine jess." I whispered. "I know, I just can't stop crying." She said in a stuttered tone. I kissed her head. "Sometimes all we need is to cry, and that's okay." I could hear her calm a little. After a while My mom left and I stayed with Jess. I went down to eat and I got jess some food, she will not leave her fathers side.

Jesses POV: while mikey was down stairs my dad woke. I was so much more relieved. "What happened this time?" My father asked with a soft chuckle. "You fell then went into a coma." I whispered with a half smile. "You've been out for two days." His smile fell. "I'm so sorry, were you guys okay?" He said worriedly. "Dad, we are okay we should be worrying about you." I said slightly agitated. "O-okay." He said slightly disappointed. Then mikey walked in with the food and his worried look turned into a grin. "Mister miller, your awake!" He said walking forward, then set the food on the table. "I'm sorry, did you want any food mr. miller?" Michael asked. My dad just chuckled. "I'm okay thanks." Michael shrugged then handed me food. I smiled. "Thanks mikey, you didn't have to." I Said with a half smile. He chuckled a little. "But I did."

~Time skip!! Two years laterrr.~

Jesses POV: it's been 2 years that me and Michael have been bet friends. I am now sixteen. My dad has moved away with a girlfriend I'm really happy for him. He only moved to a different town. So I can still visit him my brother and his girlfriend. My feelings have grown for Michael... But I don't think he feels the same.