Chapter 11: T or D with the new neighbor?

Jesse~

Me and Michael sit on the living room floor as we eat pizza. "I'm bored." I suddenly spill. "What do you want to do jess?" Michael asks grabbing another piece of pizza. "Wanna play COD?" "Is the water blue?" I choke on my pizza laughing. "What's so funny?" He asks. I roll on the floor wheezing. "THE WATER IS NOT BLUE IT'S JUST THE SKY'S REFLECTION" I kick my feet up in the air.

I honestly found this so much funnier than I should have but god dammit he's how old? And he hasn't found out that the water isn't blue. "Oh." Was all he replied. I stop at last gasping for air from laughing so hard and lean in to peck Michael on the cheek. "You can be dumb sometimes but I love you." He seemed to cheer up and started to reply when the only people
I talk to other than Michael burst in.

Calum, luke, Ashton, and sky. Michael turns to seem a little upset. "AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" calum yells. Luke sits on my couch and Ashton grabs the last piece of pizza. "DOODE I WAS GUNNA EAT THAT." I yell and punch him. "WELL TO BAD." I groan this was supposed to be just me and mikey.

I pull my phone out and click the power button curious of the time. It's 2:00 pm. It's not that bad. "Sooo what are you guys doing here?" I ask. "Well it's the first day of summer!! And I have news!" Sky replies. I look at her confused yet curious as to what she has to say. "My mom is leaving to go to vacation with my family and I don't really wanna go, I know call me crazy. But my mom said I could crash here the whole summer!" I grin. "OH MY GOD YAYY." I squeal I mean yeah, sky is always over but she dosnt normally stay stay. Like I technically have to beds I have a trundle bed that slides under neith my regular bed an that's what she sleeps on.

"I KNOW." She yells back. "ohhhh..." I pause. "I have news to..." "Same." Michael trails. everybody looks at us expectingly. Luke smiles already knowing what's going on and wiggles his eye brows. Ashton Calum and Sky sit in confusion. Until sky smiles. Somehow she knows what I'm going to say before I say it. "ERMERGERD NO WAYY IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU." She squeals and jumps up and down out of excitement hugging me. Ashton and calum sit there dumb struck and I can't help but to let out a giggle.

"PLEASE, DO EXPLAIN." Ashton says getting impatient. "Okay okay calm your tits Ashton there bouncing everywhere." I reply then continue with my cheeks heating my heart beats faster as I look at Michael. "I'm Michael's girlfriend!" "And I'm Jessie's boyfriend!" Michael immediately says after me. Sky squeals again.

"Okay so now that we've hot that over with, sky have you packed already?" I ask although I'm sure her bag is sitting out the door. She rolls her eyes and laughs. "Duhhh, it's in the car!" I smile. "Go get it you dweeb!" "Okay dokay." She says walking out the door. "I'll go help." Luke says getting up and trailing after her.

About 10 minutes I groan wondering what's taking to long when finally luke sky and, another girl? Walks in. Last time I check she's not from anywhere around her. The girl, she has blonde hair bright green eyes the ends of her hair are the colors of the rainbow, she's wearing black combat boots, an all time low shirt and black cut off jean shorts. Wow she's gorgeous where did she come from. She gives a shy smile.

Me Ashton, Michael and calum look at them in surprise. "Jess, you have a new neighbor!" Sky exclaims. "Her name is jasmine!" "Hi jasmine!" We all say in sink. "Where you from?" I ask. "I-I'm from LA." She replies in a soft voice. "Ahh I see." I reply. "Sooooo wanna be friends?" I smile. "Sure." She smiles back. "I would offer you pizza but Ashton, the one with the dimples and curly brown hair yeah he looks cute but looks can be deceiving. Anyway he took the last piece." I laugh. "And sorry if we seem like freaks and scare you away." I pause. "I see you like all time low?"

She smiles. "Of course I do! There amazing." "Well agreed." Calum smiles. "What other bands you into?" Ashton asks. "Well if I listed them all we would be here for hours." She lets out a giggle. "SEME." Sky agrees.

"I'm bored." Luke complains. "I know WHAT WE CAN DO." Calum says and we all look at him signaling to continue. "Lets play truth or dare, jess you live alone so ayy." Calum exclaims. I give an unsure look then sigh in defeat. "I'm in who els?" "ME." Sky says. "Mehhhh." Jasmine and Ashton say together. "HELL YEAH." Michael smiles the only one left is luke we all look at him dramatically. "I'm in stop with the dramatic looks." He laughs.

I throw the pizza box away and we all sit in a circle on my living room floor. "Okay so how do we tell who goes first?" Michael asks. "Last one to name the lead singer of sleeping with sirens?" I say. "Got it." Michael replies. "3...2.............1." Luke counts down "KELLIN QUINN."jasmine and I yell at the same time. "KELLIN." Sky says. "VI-NO KELLIN." Ashton says. "KELLIN QUINN." Luke and Michael say together. I begin to giggle. "That's a tie for you to do the lead singer of pierce the veil." Calum says. "3.......2...............1." I count. "VIC FUENTES." Michael shrieks making us all jump and luke sighs.

"Calum, truth or dare mate?" Luke asks. Calum smirks boldly. "Dare." "Kiss jasmine." Luke says grinning like an idiot. "Okay." He simply says and kisses jasmine which took her a bit by surprise and we all laugh. Calum finds his way back to his spot. "Jess, T or D?" Calum asks me. "Uhhh, dare." I say knowing I won't live it down if I chose truth. "Kiss Ashton, then kiss Michael and explain which one is better and why." I groan. "Your number one calum!" I say sarcastically smiling as I flip calum off. I kiss Michael first because he is closest to me (lazy problems) and he his my boy friend. I begin the kiss and he smiles. His lips are soft and gentle and loving and I don't want to stop. Holy shat I jut realized that this is legit my first kiss. My heart starts to race and I smile pulling away whispering a quick I love you in Michaels ear.

I awkwardly make my way to Ashton and kiss him. He was a little more rough. His lips weren't as conferring as Michael's but he was still gentle. I get back up and sit by Michael. "So?" Sky asks. "Uh.... Well I honestly liked Michael's better.... I mean he is my boyfriend and all.." 'Sorry' I mouth quietly to Ashton he looks a bit hurt but seems to get over it.

"You were my first kiss." I whisper in Michael's ear. His cheeks heat. "Same for you I've been waiting for the one, and I think that's you.." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

My heart starts thumping so hard I think it might explode. Michael is the sweetest thing ever. From that moment on what ever else happened was pretty much a blur as me and Michael flirted back and fourth as we didn't pay much attention to the game.

AN~~HEYOOOIOIOII i was having writers block and all.... i just idk i didnt reallly want to continue the story and what not but sonthing happened with my intetnet in my whole town!!! wtf and it went on for like four days..... anywayyy awhhh mikey and jess I ship it <3 and ERMERGERD jasmine? I was going to make this like a really really long chapter but I wanted I do it faster. OH BY THE WAY!!! I changed the character 'marley' to 'sky' just in case you guys get confused sorry bout that!!!! Anyhoeeee comment or vote pleaseeeee I will love you forever. ohhh and 369 reads!! (LOL) but thanksssss anywayyy until the next chapter

~Brooke