Chapter 12: Things have changed.

Quick a/n: FUCK HAHAHAHA I'm laughing so hard. This story is literally such an embarrassment and my writing was so god awful. I LITERALLY HAVENT UPDATED IT FOR A FUCKING YEARS JESUS CHRIST. BUT IM UPDATEING NOW BC THIS SHANT GO ON ANY LONGER! (also im changing jesses age from the first chapter 13 to 15 because shit man what was I thinking? only 13?? lmao. Anyway so being that im changing her age to 15 in that chappie, she'll be 17 in this one. im soooo sorry if I've caused any confusions. ALSO the last time I checked this story had 369 reads after deleting chapters which had caused me to lose many reads, but now im at 449 and I only expected 2 even tho its such a shit story, tysm (':

                                                             //~Two Years Later~//

  Jesse pov~

   Michael and I Had surprisingly stayed in a stable relationship, which I had been so grateful for. I think that the time I've spent with him has made me so much happier. Michael sighed. "So what was so important, that you had to wake me up at 2 am on a school night?" I giggled as I pecked him on the cheeks. It was senior year, and I had actually been working my ass off. I wanted to graduate. Sky had actually dropped out, things had gotten so rough at home. But after a while she decided to just do a quick year of school at her alternative school and just get her ged. Jasmine had still gone to school with me all this time.

  Michael wavered a bit, and bit his lip. a nervous habit of his. "Our band is finally kicking off jess. We have all decided to drop out. We are going on tour!" He smiled. I Hugged him. "Oh mikey! babe i'm so proud of you! when are you guys leaving?" I asked. His eyes saddened. "Two days... and we'll be gone for 10 months." I frowned.  and tried to be cheery for him. "We will text everyday okay? We will Skype whenever we get the opportunity, things will be okay. I promise." He smiled. "thank you." He whispered taking me into a hug. "For what?" I questioned. "For always being supportive, for always being exactly what I needed. For never leaving my side through the good and bad, for always being positive about our relationship. You've always told me my band with the boys would make it, although I didn't believe you. and here I am. About to go on tour. And you are right, you always were."

   I smiled and hugged him tighter, I looked up as I felt a drop of water land on my forehead. "one sec!" I said quickly and ran to the stereo on my porch and plugged in my phone, as 'Endlessly' began to play a bit loudly. "our song, Dance with me?"  I asked. He took my hand and wrapped his other arm around my waist. "jess." he pouted. "yes?" "you Stole my line." I Giggled but began to sing the words. "There's shop down the street where they sell plastic rings for a quarter a piece I swear it, yeah I know that its cheap but I hope that you'll still wear it." I smiled as Michael chimed in with that beautiful voice of his.

   "The ink may stain my skin, and my jeans may all be ripped. I'm not perfect, but I swear I'm Perfect for you." We both laughed as the rain started to pour as we danced. "Kiss me?" He asked. "Of course." I kissed him, hard. I could feel the passion in his movements. I can honestly say that with out a doubt we were meant together. "sage?" "yes?" I asked as we stood there in the rain after the song ended. "don't ever leave me, I don't know what I'd possibly do without you. I'll try my absolute best to contact you every day. Just don't ever leave me. " he breathed in  the Heavy rain, the both of us were soaked. "I would never." I whispered and kissed him once more.

    I looked up as the rain began to slow. "c,mon. lets go inside and grab you a dry pair of cloths before you get sick, you can sleep here tonight. I want to spend as much time with you as I can, ill even ditch tomorrow." I said pulling his hand grabbing my phone and walking upstairs quickly and quietly, trying not to get the carped to wet and trying not to wake up my dad. after we had both been dressed, I laid in bed and had turned off the light and waited for Michael to come from the bathroom after brushing his teeth with a spare toothbrush I keep for him. I shut my eyes for a bit, but opened them when I felt the bed dip. And Michael crawled up. "goodnight Michael. I love you,"

A/n; OKAY THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPER SHORT. I just felt like I rEaLlY NeEdEd tO update as quickly as I could haha anyway hope yall enjoyed.