Chapter4: going home

Michaels POV:

     Jess began walking towards me with a sad look. What's wrong?? I asked her with a bit of concern. "Well it's already 6:30 and I have to be home by 7:00..." I sighed and thought for a moment. Do your parents let friends spend the night on weekdays?? She sighs. " sometimes but... I'm not sure about guys, she blushed a little. "Honestly your my actual first guy friend.." I smiled at her. Okay maybe I can just go through the window. She looked at me strangely. " are you sure??"  "Ya I'm all in for it, I'll walk you home then go get some cloths, I'll comeback when I'm done."
She smiled.  "okay my parents will be asleep by the time you get here" she said more excitingly. I walked her home then went to get my cloths.

   •••••

     I silently knocked on the window and waited, seconds later she opens the curtains then the window and I climb in. I give her a hug, she hesitates but hugs me back. We pull apart and I smile, I look around her room, it's actually kinda cool.

Jesses POV:

  why did he hug me ?? I don't know.. But I hugged back. He smiled as he looked around my room. Look I know it's really weird and ugly  judge me. He chuckled and looked at me. "It's fine I like your room." I smiled feeling slightly reassured. "So when and where do you want to sleep??"  I asked him. "If you want I could sleep on the floor and you can take my bed?" He chuckled. "It's fine I'll take the floor as long as I get pillows." I put my hands up in defeat. Ok, okay. I put a few blankets on the floor along with many pillows. Is that okay?? I asked him and he nodded. Okay well it's already 10:45 wanna watch a movie then go to sleep?? He nodded with a cheeky smile. What do you want to watch?? He looked at me and exclaimed "the fault in our stars! Have you seen it??" I give him a rather a confused look.

Michaels POV:

  she looked at me weird, "no..." She said shyly "is that bad??" I chuckle. "Not really but i cant believe you!" She put it on Netflix and we sat on her bed, she layed on me lazily and rested her head on my chest and yawned. "I'm tired" she said sleepily. "Me to..." I half whispered. 

  It had been an hour into the movie, she looked over at me and whispered "are you crying?" My cheeks heat. Yea I am.. I tell her with a half smile, she smiles back then wipes away a tear, "me to" she whispers. After a while she falls asleep on my chest. I softly position her laying down and move to the ground, but before I can get up she graps my shirt, and sleepily says "no stay here!" She then gives me a pouty face. I sigh, okay okay let me get pillows. She giggles. I climb back in and she snuggles in my Chest then falls asleep.

A/N: hey guys, I hope you guys are liking this, if not tell me what changes I need to make and what you don't like about it thnx. ~Brooke