Chapter 3 crushes

Michaels POV: I turned around to see two girls walking towards
Me, one of them i met in math. She probably likes Luke, Calum or Ashton, I know she wouldn't like some one like me , especially me. As they walk up I smile and say hi, the girl with brown hair seems silent then loud, really loud. I wonder why.

Jesses POV: I look at sky strangely then laugh and mouth sorry to Michael, he nods in understanding. "Hi I'm Jesse call me Jess and this is sky..."
He smiles. "Hey Jess , I'm Michael call me Mikey, this is Luke, he points to a blonde with blue eyes. Calum, he points to a Burnett with brown eyes. And last but not least, Ashton. He points to a boy with light brown hair and brown eyes with a dimple that's almost as noticeable as sky's. I smile and nod, "nice to meet you guys" I said in a soft voice. They laughed and said "Same to you." I smiled, would you guys like to hang out with us today ?? They all exclaimed yea. I smiled and nodded, sounds good to me.

We walked and asked questions, they answered, the bell rang and they boys took off except for Michael and sky followed them, before she left she wiggled her eyebrows at me then left, I smiled not knowing what to say, so how do you like it here? i asked unsure of his opinion on moving here. He smiled, " I like it a lot so far you guys are really nice." My cheeks turned into a rosy red. "Thanks" I said then smiled. Who do you have next? I asked him In a quite tone. He looked at his schedule I have the science teacher next, I smiled. "Me to, oh and hey, I was wondering, want to hang out later ?? We could hang at the skate park even though I'm not the greatest skater I nearly brake a bone every time." I laughed. Then I covered my mouth.

Michaels POV:  Why me ?? Why would she want me to hang out?? But I'm not missing out on that. After she finished talking she laughed but covered her mouth then quietly said," I'm sorry you had to hear my laugh... It's horrible." I smiled " ahh that's okay and yea I'll walk there with you after school" she smiled and look at me and said "ok." We then walked to class and she sat down and patted the seat next to here and mouthed "sit here" I smiled and did so.

    We met outside then walked, I followed her since I didn't know the way, it was silent the whole time, but not the awkward silence, I liked this silence it was nice. When we got there she grabbed my arm and ran to the swings, "c'mon I love the swings!!" I laughed as we ran and she hoped on a swing and I did the same. After swinging for a little bit she looked over and yelled "get outta my shower!" I laughed and said " nooo I like being in your shower!" She laughed then yelled back, " you perrrvv!!" I just winked at her , after around 5 minutes if swinging she jumped off and told me I go with her and I followed. She showed me the actual skating part, and ran up some ramps and slid down, I laughed, I think I may start to like her.