chapter:10. surprise surprise.

jesses pov: I sat quietly as michael drove. I became bored with the silence so i turned on the radio as all time low flowed through the speakers and i turned the music up and yelled the lyrics not careing about what michael would think about my singing. After a sequence of all time low, fall out boy, and panic! at the disco played we pulled into a pizza parlor.

"Surprise!!" michael exclaimed. I laughed. How did i know that michael gordon clifford, obsessed with pizza would take me to the towns most popular pizza parlor? What a surprise it is. "what ??" he fake pouted. "I just figured that wherever we were going would have to do with pizza thats all". He gave a small smirk. "Boy do i love my pizza!!" he shouted with "lets get some fooodddd" followling after. I smiled to myself, im so lucky to have him. "yeah lets eat." i agreed. we walked inside and it smelled nice, i could smell mixed smells of, pizza, cheese bread, salads, pasta , and more italian food. as we walked michael grabbed my hand. "babe , do you want to eat here or take the food home?" he asked with a soft smile. I held his hand back and thought for a moment. "i think we should go home and eat it, ya'know eat and watch movies or play video games?" his face suddenly filled with exitment. "sounds wonderful to me!" he said happily. "I knew it would clifford" i said with a happy expression.

We walked up to the lady who was taking orders and michael quikly spoke politly. "Hello, what can i get you?" the women said smirking and eyeing michael up and down. i frowned nervously. shes so much prettier than i am. Shes got the pretty blonde hair, bright blue eyes, fair sized boobs, and would probably look good in anything she tried on. I figeted uncomfertably and michael gave me a worried look and i simply mouthed "im fine" and he continued to order. "well can i get a large peporoni pizza please?" he smiled at me. "sure thing hun" the girl said eyeing him once more and smirking I know it shouldnt have, but her eyeing him and calling him hun really pissed me off. I just really wanted to slap that smirk off of her face. As i got even more irritateted i decided to go wait in the car. "michale babe, im going to going to wait in the car until its ready. The women eyeing michael suddenly stopped and gave a guilty glare. "mkay babe, ill see you when its done" he smiled i big smile i gave him more of a soft smile in return.

AYEEEE i finally updated holy crappp hahaah. anywaayy guise gimmie feed back ;~; show me some lovee tell me how im doing (even tho im doing bad) and ayyeeeee ik ik im sorry this chapter was extremely short yezzus. anywayyy i would like to thank those of you who gave this story a chance and is still reading i love yall <3 well imma get some sleep haha its currently 2:22 am and i have to be up before 9 am.... oh yeahhhh do me a favor and follow my instagram plzzzz its: brookkkkeee002 <3 ill try to update soon you sexy potatoes!!!