hello, and goodbye, my old heart

SURPRISE UPDATE!
AN: Warning, there will be some sexual scenes up ahead, but nothing explicit.

The morning light was dim, the sky overcast, on the verge of opening up with a raging storm. He wished it didn't. He hated it. If only the sun would show itself and warm him up, things would've been better. But no. It was nowhere in sight, nothing indicating that it would show itself at all.

And he was so, so cold.

Not knowing where he was going, he ran as far as his legs would carry him.
.
.
.
With not even a penny to his name and a shirt too thin for the weather, he roamed the streets. The people around him didn't spare him a glance, moving along with their business, too caught up in their daily lives to think about anything else. He didn't have much of a daily life, did he? He went to school and...and that was it. He'd get back to Aizawa's apartment and do nothing for the rest of the day, or they'd fight and Arashi would run away.

Because that's the only thing he knows how to do; Run away. He'd run away and indulge himself in distasteful activities and hate himself afterwards. Yet he would make no move to change anything. He'd do it all over again, stain himself, letting the ugliness inside spread, and, just like that, he'd hate himself some more.

It was inevitable.

So he continued running.
.
.
.
As he always did, he ended up in the...darker side of town. Even though it was morning, he saw some familiar faces around, saw them eyeing him, and he ignored them, simply making his way through the dim street.

Until someone called out to him.

"Oya? Arashi? I didn't think I'd see you again."

Arashi didn't stop. He continued walking, not intending to acknowledge the man.

"How mean. Don't ignore me!" The man's tone shifted into more of a whine as he followed after him, the heels of his shoes clicking against the ground. Only when a hand took his own did Arashi turn back. Blue eyes stared back at him, framed by thick, blue lashes. A crooked grin curled the older man's lips. "You finally looked at me."

Arashi looked away. "What do you want?" He peered down at the man's clothes. A pale, loose dress shirt and a dark, tight corset. Long, blue hair laid braided across one of his shoulders, reaching down to his pants.

This was the first man Arashi made advances on, but he was rejected by him. Instead of taking advantage of Arashi's naivety, the man chose to offer his guidance for a while.

"I see you after so long and you won't even stop by and say hi?" The man pouted, but released his hand.

Breathing in, Arashi looked back up at him. "Hi, Asahi."

Asahi grinned. "Hi, Arashi." Again, he reached towards him and took his hand in his own. "C'mon, let's get you something warm to drink, yeah?"

Hesitating, Arashi didn't immediately reply. Something warm sounded nice...and Asahi's tea was really, really good, at least as far as he could remember, but...

"Did you lose your love for my tea?"

How unfair.

"Fine, let's go."

This time, when Asahi smiled, he really honoured the meaning of his name.

_

The caffe didn't change. It was still the same. There were a few people around, vaguely familiar faces of strangers he perhaps passed on the street, but this coffee shop always had customers inside. It was fairly popular in this part of town.