pitch black, pale blue

A few minutes later, Aizawa came in.

"For today's hero basic training... It's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might, me and one more person." He spoke.

As soon as he said that, a hand was raised, "Excuse me! What will we be doing?" A boy, Sero, asked.

Aizawa immediately showed them a small paper with the words 'Rescue' on them, "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training."

Everyone started chattering about what they were about to do and that seemed to irk Aizawa.

"Hey, I'm not done," he deadpanned, staring straight at them, "You can decide if you want to wear your costumes or not this time," he clicked a button on a remote and the compartment with their hero costumes slid out of the wall, "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready."

Nothing bad would come out of him wearing his costume, so he decided to do so.

_

They stood in front of the school, waiting for the bus to arrive.

As soon as it arrived, Iida started giving instructions about how they should be sitting, but his plan went to waste when they got inside. The bus was different than what everyone expected. The seats weren't like those in a normal bus, which was something Arashi found himself being glad about. If the seating arrangement was to be used, he would be next to Bakugou.

That isn't something either of them want, he'd guess.

Arashi sat, leaned against the window, quietly staring outside and watching as the scenery changed with each passing second. He would've preferred if everyone was quiet, alas, it wasn't meant to be.

"I say whatever comes to mind," Asui spoke, turning to face Midoriya, "Midoriya..."

"Um, yes, Asui?!" The boy's nervousness caused him to be a bit too loud.

"Call me 'Tsu'." The girl told him.

Once again, nervous, Midoriya averted his eyes, "Ugh...! Um..." He mumbled out.

"Your quirk is like All Might's." She declared, unblinkingly staring at the boy.

There was an immediate reaction from the green-haired boy, "Huh?! You... You think so?" He spluttered, looking unbearably anxious about something, "But... I'm... uh..." He turned away from her, staring off.

"Wait a sec, Tsu, All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his," Kirishima spoke up, "They just kind of look the same." From next to Asui, Midoriya breathed out a sigh, almost out of relief.

Relief? That was oddly suspicious.

"But it's nice to have a simple augmenting-type quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff!" Kirishima extended his arm, looking at it as he activated his quirk, "My Hardening is strong against others, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like much."

Midoriya leaned closer, looking at his arm, "I think it's really cool! It's a quirk that can definitely pass as a pro's!" He praised.

Kirishima pulled his arm closer, "A pro's, huh? But you have to think about popularity as a hero, too, you know?"

"My Navel Laser is pro-level in both flashiness and strength." Aoyama spoke up.

Ashido placed a hand on the blond's shoulder, "But it's not great that it gives you a stomachache." She smiled at him, making Aoyama's expression shift into that of mild disappointment.