Chapter 1- Mental Machine

Date: July 14th
"HOLY SHIT" a 15 year old boy shouted as he ran like hell. Said 15 year old had his black hair in a wavy shag style as his red unzipped jacket let cold air soak into his pale-ish skin. His black pants had lots of rips in them and his once black shoes were covered in mud. He puffed as lightning streaked past his head as he then sped up. As he turned the corner his red eyes shone bright as multiple low level robots got in-between him and who was chasing him. "See ya' he yelled as he got hit by a car.

-------------------------------------------------------

Name: Beau Jones

Age: 15

Species: Esper/Human

Ability name: Mental Machine

Esper Level: 3

Ability: Mental Machine is a rare and extremely powerful ability especially Academy City. Mental Machine allows the user to manipulate machines just by thinking. The user can also hack into nearly anything plus anything machines being controlled gets a boost depending on its objective. He can also change the uses of a machine within reasons. Unlike Techno Hand users Beau doesn't have to touch the machine and doesn't have to have it in his sight allowing him to control some machines from kilometres away as long as the link isn't destroyed.

Other abilities: *error* more info needed

Notable Facts:
1. He prefers wearing jackets and jeans over other outfits.
2. Nobody knows what drives his desires.
3. Despite acting like he doesn't care sometimes, he is actually one of the few people he cares about everyone even his enemies.

-------------------------------------------------------

'Luckily' the car slowed down just enough to only give him minor injuries. "Get back here you asshole" a feminine voice shouted making Beau jumping to his feat and kept running as blood seeped though his shirt staining it. "Stop running" the voice yelled as Beau just turned a corner.

"How did it come to this?" he thought to himself.

Flashback

In the seventh mist shopping mall a chestnut haired girl was going shopping. Said chestnut haired girl was sporting white loose/slouch socks and brown loafers with a light brown vest sweater over a white blouse and a grey skirt with her bust being on the small side and her eyes being the same shade of brown as her hair as well as having a simple grey hairclip. "What am I getting first?" she asked herself as a figurine of cartoon frog dangled off her bag.

 "What am I getting first?" she asked herself as a figurine of cartoon frog dangled off her bag