Chapter 3- A Daemos and a magician

If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright- Frank Zhang, Heroes of Olympus book 2, the son of Neptune

"INDEX" Beau yelled after seeing the blood on her back. "Wh-who did this to you?" Beau said as someone walked behind them.

"That would be us. As in sorcerers" a voice said as Beau turned around with some tears running down his face. "Now hand her over" the sorcerer said as Beau clenched his fist in anger so hard that his finger nails caused him to bleed. "How about you fuck off" Beau said in anger as he went to punch the sorcerer in the face only to be block by an invisible shield.

"You really want to fight then" he said punching Beau in the abdominal causing him to clutch it in pain as he then was kicked in the face. "By the way, names Stiyl Magnus" he added. "Leave him alone" Celeste said ready to throw a punch as Touma held her back. "Yeah I want to fight" Beau said standing up as his knees shook.

"Shit it's been a while" Beau thought clenching his fist as he took a step forwards. "Now I'll let you fuck off before I hurt you" as blood droplets hit the floor. "I was hoping to do this without incident but you aren't giving me a choice" the magician said.

"Ash to ash... Dust to dust... Squeamish Bloody Rood! Now burn" yelled Stiyl while fire gathered in his hand and was shot like a whip towards Beau. "NO" Celeste screamed as the person she considered a brother was swallowed by flames.

"You're gonna pay for that Touma said clenching his fist as a green light was seen. "If I'm gonna burn, it might as well be bright" a voice yelled as a figure walked out of the flames. "Beau" Celest cried as the figure became clearer

The figure looked similar to Beau but was about 5'9 instead of Beau's normal 5'6. His outfit consistent of white leather jacket with red wind like designs on the sleeves, a storm cloud and the left side of the chest and a black snow flake on the right with the same symbol as Beau's watch on his chest. His bottom half was covered by white jeans and he feet was covered in white shoes. His hair and eyes were storm grey and his skin was paler than normal with green horns spiking out of his head. "Names Ventus" he said with his a voice a little deeper then before.

-------------------------------------------------------
System update: Beau, besides from having technokinsis also wields the Omnitrix. The Omnitrix is piece of alien technology created by a Galvan called Azmath the smartest mind in 5 galaxies. The Omnitrix grants the user the ability to recode their DNA into a different species.

Name: Ventus

Species: Daemos

Home world: Daemos

Abilities: Ventus is able to call in storms, use the wind and can control the weather. This also him grants the ability to control snow to a degree. He also has boosted defence against elemental attacks. His speed, stamina and strength are all about 5 times as strong of a human's

Notable Facts:
1. Daemos are based off the species from
Aphmau's My Inner Demons series.
2. Daemos can also cast spells but because of the fact that Beau is an esper this ability has been blocked by the Omnitrix.
3. Because the a glitch in the Omnitrix Beau's Daemos form just looks like an older Daemos version of
Beau
4. While Beau is Ventus he becomes more serious then normal.
5. My versions of Daemos can manipulate an element with magical mastery without casting a spell but still draining mana

-------------------------------------------------------

"Now let's try this again" Ventus said putting his hand out to the side and condensed the wind into a plasma sword. "Bring the flames to my hand. Its form is the sword and its role is execution!" Stiyl chanted as two flames swords appeared on his hands, one red and one blueish-white. Ventus ran at Stiyl and crossed blades with him.