Chapter 6- Beau Jones vs Kaori Kanzaki

"Index run" Beau said as the weird nodachi chick jumped down off the building she was on and went to attack Beau and Index. "Shit" Beau thought as she landed on the ground right in front of them. "I suggest that you hand her over" she said as pointed her blade as Index. "RUN" Beau shouted as he went to tackle her as Index ran. "I hope you're ready to lose" the red eyed boy said as he stood up. "My name is Kaori Kanzaki and will not get in my way demon" she said as Index kept running.

"I have hold her off long enough for Index to find someone like ELV or Touma to protect her, and did this chick just call me a demon?" Beau thought as Index got out his Kaori's line of sight. "You call me a demon, when you and your partner are targeting a little girl. Sure, I'll admit that I'm no saint, but neither are you" Beau said gritting his teeth. "Now" Beau thought as he charged with a right hook aimed at Kaori's face, when she leaped above Beau and turned around with her sheathed sword raised.

"Give me something I can use please" Beau said activating the Omnitrix. "Seven Slashes" Kaori said as ultra-thin wires cut Beau's body. "It's hero time" Beau said calmly as a green light blinded Kaori and Beau's DNA reconstructed itself. When the light faded a creature around 6'3 stood in Beau's place. The creature's skin was rock with what looked like lava/magma flowed through the cracks and flames surrounded it's body with the eyes and mouth being made from it. When he stepped forwards the ground melted beneath him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Name: Heatblast

Species: Pyronite

Home world: Pyros

Abilities: Heatblast being a Pyronite can manipulate fire and can generate fire that has been described as a supernova. Pyronite's also have evolved to have limited Terrakinesis allowing them to float on rocks by igniting the bottom of said rocks. It is unknown if it is natural or because of Beau's human DNA that when Beau gets a cold it effect Heatblast's flames turning them into ice somehow.

Notable Facts:
1. In majority of the universes where there is an Omnitrix user their first transformation is usually Heatblast.
2. Toddler Pyronites have been known to reach supernova temperatures when throwing tantrums.  
-------------------------------------------------------

"Now leave" Heatblast said pointing his palm directly at her. Kaori held her sheathed nodachi with what of been to point directed straight at Heatblast's head. "I'll warn you one more time Kaori, leave" that seem to anger Kaori as she ran towards Heatblast as he heat increased. "Don't you dare speak to me you demon" Heatblast kept wondering why she called him a demon once again as flames formed in his hands ready to attack. "DON'T CALL ME A DEMON" Heatblast roared as he grabbed the sword and increased his flames to such a degree that Kaori's sheath started to melt.

Once Kaori realized that Beau wasn't going to stop, she pulled her blade away from Heatblast and discarded her sheath seeing that it was destroyed. "I suggest you stop calling me a demon" Heatblast calmly exclaimed as he moved his arm, burning all of the wires around him. "How did he noticed them?" Kaori thought as Heatblast stepped forwards melting the road beneath him, not even using 1/10th of his full power.

"Final time, leave or else I will find you and Stiyl, and you will not survive it" Heatblast said. And this was not a warning, promise or a threat. It was a fact; he wouldn't stop until had did that. "You told Index to run why is it?" Kaori asked with her blade facing Heatblast. "Well, my plan is to stall you long enough to she can get away and find one of our friends to protect her" Heatblast said as Kaori thought about that. "What if there is more people then what Stiyl told me?" she thought as Heatblast hit the Omnitrix and a flash of emerald light temporally blinded Kaori.