Chapter 4- Railgun

"What just happened" the black haired guy said as ELV rubbed his head. "We have been falling for 30 minutes you asshole" he yelled. "Ok who is this?" Beau asked as ELV crushed his chest. "You can call me Hades"

-------------------------------------------------------
Names: Hades

Age: 15?

Species: Human?

Ability name: unknown

Ability: All that is known of his powers it that he can manipulate darkness in many ways.

Notable Facts: *Error* System crash *Error*
-------------------------------------------------------

"Ok now get off my chest please?" Beau asked when ELV realized that Beau was still under him. "Sorry dude" ELV said getting of while Beau had a sigh of relief. "Thanks now where did you guys come from?" Beau asked as the Omnitrix started to spark a little going unbeknownst to the other's and picked Index up and put her of her back.

"Guys she needs help and also" she pointed down to a few people who hadn't saw them but would soon. Than Celeste being smart started to run away from the scene before they where saw and all of the guys followed. After a little while they founded an area to climb down the building where no one would notice.

"Beau, Touma?" Index said weakly as Beau took off his jacket to try to stop the blood flow. "Yeah" Beau said as the blood did slow down a bit but his jacket was still getting soaked in blood. "I'm sorry for causing this" she said as Hades tore off two parts of his scarf and tied it around Index so Beau hands weren't stained.

"I'm sorry but if you knew some of the things that I've been through you wouldn't be saying that" Beau thought as Hades knees buckled and ELV caught him. "You ok?" Beau asked as Hades nodded while ELV put Hades' arm around his neck.

"Summoning a shadow portal drains a lot of energy especially when this guy just gave me a brief description of the place that he suggested" Hades said as beads of sweat formed on his forehead. "Also some magician/witch was looking for you and something call the list of prohibited books" he added as the Omnitrix kept sparking silently.

"She wore pink and attacked us with something that looked like pink energy" ELV said as Beau cursed under his breath. "What exactly happened?" Beau asked as Touma and Celeste started to talk to Index.

"We can't go to a hospital" Touma said as Celeste nodded. "Do you know any healing spells?" Celeste asked while Hades explained to Beau that his and ELV's memories seamed to be tampered with. "Y-yes" Index said as her skin became sickly pale. "Than teach it to us" Celeste said while Index shook her head. "Espers can't use magic. It destroys your bodies" she explained as Touma then punched a wall. "With all of these people no one can help us" he said angry as he went to punch the wall again but Beau grabbed his arm.

"Call down buddy" Beau said as Touma took a deep breath and exhaled while his arm relaxed and Beau let go. "Thanks" he said as Index looked even more pale. "I have a stupid idea" ELV said.

Time Skip brought to you by Index and Beau acting like siblings

KNOCK KNOCK! ELV knocked on a door and when it opened a young looking girl wearing a pink bunny onesie. Despite looking a 12 year old she was actually at least 30 years old and was a teacher at A Certain High School and actually has Beau, Touma, Celeste and ELV in her class.

 Despite looking a 12 year old she was actually at least 30 years old and was a teacher at A Certain High School and actually has Beau, Touma, Celeste and ELV in her class