Chapter 8- Flames vs Esper

A creature could be seen flying over the night skies of Academy City, it's wings seemed be be shaped like a moths. It's body seemed to made up of dark blue skin with lighter patches creating an ice look on his arms and his two antennae folded up with his wings forming forming a robe with hood as he landed on a roof of the building the Omnitrix could be seen on his chest with light lavender scars while his silver eyes looked across the streets for any sight for the two magicians.

-------------------------------------------------------

Name: Big Chill

Species: Necrofriggian

Home world: Kylmyys

Abilities: Necrofriggians have the ability to drop the temperature to nearly absolute zero, creating icy breath, beams, and other powerful ice attacks. they are capable of flight and thanks to the nature of his homeworld, Necrofriggians are able survive in nearly any environment.. underwater, the vacuum of space, this is partly also due to their ethereal nature which separates them from normal physical laws. Their body are made out of a strange substance allowing them to phase through solid objects and freeze them from the inside out.

Notable facts:
1. Apparently mashed Necrofriggians make good baby food.
2. Big Chill and Swampfire are the only known aliens who biology have override an Omnitrix user's normal state.

3. All of the people who have worked on Ben 10 have different thoughts on what Big Chill's gender is with some thinking that Necrofriggians are all females, some thinking that they give birth like seahorses, where I personally consider them a genderless species so that every Necrofriggian can give birth.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Where the hell are these two, I've been lucky enough to somehow get Big Chill three times in a row, I don't think I could risk a fourth" Beau thought to himself as a bright ruby red light emerged from the Omnitrix badge on his chest as his DNA returned itself back to normal, he coughed out blood as he nearly fell onto his knees. 'This is killing me, but I have to keep going till I find them" he wiped the blood onto his sleeve as he used a fire escape to get to the ground as he then continued the journey on foot. 

"Come on, you've travelled though over half the city to find them, you aren't going to give up yet" his thoughts blared at him as he kept a constant look at his surroundings, expecting to find something, anything he could, a single lead he could follow. "Why do I find myself back at this bridge?" he asked himself as he walked over it, always seemingly to return here be it during his journey to and from school or even the other week when he had his first confrontation with Mikoto.

"It's getting dark, I should head back now" Beau placed his hands in his jacket pockets, defeated as he began to walk away, when a immense amount of heat concentrated into a dense sphere hit him in the side of his gut, knocking him off of the bridge. "Fuck" he slammed into the water with a painful splash, barely conscious he managed to break though the surface of the water and haul himself over to a railway not to far away. 

"Was that an esper, or" before he could finish his sentence a vine shot out from below him, nearly wrapping around his legs, before he began to run, 3 of his stitches ripping open as blood began to flow down his chest. Beau glanced down on the faceplate of the Omnitrix, seeing it still red, he ran towards a container, he leaps off a bigger stone and landed on a container, his legs bucking beneath him. 

His vision went blurry the moment his head made contact with the roof. "Omnitrix, you're cornered, surrender now and I'll make your end painless" Kai's voice rang out as Beau removes his jacket and shirt to inspect the damage to his chest. "Nice chest" before Beau could react his arm went numb as electricity coiled around it and then leaped off, taking the form of Audra as Beau raised the arm he could still feel to back a punch from her, leaving him open to a roundhouse kick straight to the gut, knocking him off of the shipping container, his blood staining a few of the rocks below him.